Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha jimmy.. you want bbb? i selling my ipodtouch 8gb away.. brandnew box havent open.. i got it with my macbookpro.. and i got iphone already..so anybody want?

Bro. It slowed down a lot. Like kena accident lidat. Traffic jam.

Anyway, ur tee is still with me. Lol! :bsmilie:

Saw ur NDP shots. You're part of the org comm?

Sorry about the delay for the Tee... been extremely busy with the work... am now doing 3 persons job... :(

anyway, i am not in the org committee, but i am there for medical coverage... in case got ppl faint... haha

and the BBB virus struck me... just bought a 70 - 300 F4 - 5.6 non IS lens for this coming sat NDP again... haha

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay for the Tee... been extremely busy with the work... am now doing 3 persons job... :(

anyway, i am not in the org committee, but i am there for medical coverage... in case got ppl faint... haha

and the BBB virus struck me... just bought a 70 - 300 F4 - 5.6 non IS lens for this coming sat NDP again... haha

No problem. I can hold for you until you are free to meet up. =)

Woo. Medical coverage. You are a medic from RCS? :think:

I'm waiting for my fren to confirm if he can get me a ticket. He's part of the marching contigent. ;p

No problem. I can hold for you until you are free to meet up. =)

Woo. Medical coverage. You are a medic from RCS? :think:

I'm waiting for my fren to confirm if he can get me a ticket. He's part of the marching contigent. ;p

This year NDP quite nice... should go... lots photo oppounities...

Wah, suddenly so much discussion about me... :embrass:

Not me lah. Lol. :bsmilie:

Raylen is flying to Aussie for studies this Sunday.

Yup, going there to study. My flight is at 835pm, but I think I'll be there by 5 plus.

and.....he is study GEOGRAPHY!!!!!!

:)

oh, its below 300 right? im buying this sat, you think its worth it?

i tried googling for sample shots still no luck

are u in anyway talking abt the nissin Di622.if it is so, i have seen my friend uses it. and the lighting seem not bad... i also getting it this sunday.

are u in anyway talking abt the nissin Di622.if it is so, i have seen my friend uses it. and the lighting seem not bad... i also getting it this sunday.

yup :D

generally, the reviews are positive. Not sure about the slow recycle time though but i think for weddings, it should not be much of a problem. Its now 250bucks only whee.

all the die-hard nikon/canonians just dismiss this flash as a junk tho :dunno:

Works pretty well, just that it doesn't really match up to Canon's Speedlite for high-speed sync. Other than that, its a pretty nice piece of flash. ;)

Last edited:
well i guess it is pretty gd for just a starter..

It is pretty good for its price. And it can be used as slave flash too.

Wah, suddenly so much discussion about me... :embrass:

Yup, going there to study. My flight is at 835pm, but I think I'll be there by 5 plus.

:)
HAHA of course waad u flying off to study lehh

SOOO who is up for changi airport SSS cum Raylen send-off?!? as of now i'm free on sunday so i'll prob be going =D

haha jimmy.. you want bbb? i selling my ipodtouch 8gb away.. brandnew box havent open.. i got it with my macbookpro.. and i got iphone already..so anybody want?
Kinda late. I got my ipod touch 32GB with my imac. Haha.

GMAN

oh, its below 300 right? im buying this sat, you think its worth it?

i tried googling for sample shots still no luck
It's a pretty good flash. $250. But i'm still saving up first.

My priority is to get a 50D + 24-105 + 70-200 F2.8 IS at the end of the year.

I'm waiting for the 60D to come out then i can decide on either 60D or 50D. Haha.

Now i have my mac, photoediting is so much more fun. Getting Aperture 2 as well.

GMAN

yup :D

generally, the reviews are positive. Not sure about the slow recycle time though but i think for weddings, it should not be much of a problem. Its now 250bucks only whee.

all the die-hard nikon/canonians just dismiss this flash as a junk tho :dunno:
Just FYI, I got it at RM450 including free delivery (Malaysia).

Status
Not open for further replies.