Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow the noise is pretty bad for an L lens eh?I was thinking of those lens with smooth bokeh

I'm using ISO800 to increase my shutter speed. Those are wild wild and untamed. A slight movement and bye, see you next time. :bsmilie:

And ya. it's the ISO not lens. Should have on my Hi-ISO Reduction but I think I forgot to set it on. Haha!

Last edited:
well, I personally think that there is some interaction going on between the len's sharpness characteristics and the sensor's characteristics (pixel size, geometry, and so on).That still doesn't make the noise any less, but less intrusive.Yes, i did in no way mean it would minimize the noise, just with much better detail, you notice the same noise less.I personally believe that a good lens can produce a better shot when you require high ISO.

ok im just confused, am i?lol

well, I personally think that there is some interaction going on between the len's sharpness characteristics and the sensor's characteristics (pixel size, geometry, and so on).That still doesn't make the noise any less, but less intrusive.Yes, i did in no way mean it would minimize the noise, just with much better detail, you notice the same noise less.I personally believe that a good lens can produce a better shot when you require high ISO.

hmm...think it time for u to BBB liao..:angel:

i think.. :think:

just get the 55 250.

:devil:

buy for me la. your bonus coming mah :devil:

i pay 100 deposit llalalalal

bonus in july lor. :sweat:

anyway i thought u got the moolah just waiting for the

go go go.

Wah, BBB talk again... :nono:

Anyway, I'm finally done with my Sungei Buloh shots. Posted :)

so raylen, when u gonna get a new bag?? :angel:

I'm asking my dad to see if he can find any at cheaper price in KL before I decide to get. But will get by July for sure.

:eek: BBB-ness is starting to affect me... :sweat:

what bag u gettiin

I'm asking my dad to see if he can find any at cheaper price in KL before I decide to get. But will get by July for sure.

:eek: BBB-ness is starting to affect me... :sweat:

buyin bag in KL??

:nono:expensive bro...I often go there look see look see...

i smell S9 coming soon.. and BBB on IR filters..
in fact i was contemplating to get a modded 300D IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.