Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup it is not compulsary actually. these fore instance were handheld, i know not that great but just saying hehe.however for butterflies that cannot stay still, i need a telephoto. Ryan, do you have any butterfly shots with your 55-250mm?

Dun have butterflies for my 55-250 to shoot with yet.

But have a few with 100-400mm from ytd's Sungei Buloh trip. ;p

But hor, I shoot close-up with just what I have, not even Raynox. ;)

Yup. That's the part where me and Jimmy were at.

But that part is not what me and Jimmy wanted. Haha! Why would I want to go to a place where trains are still using it and endanger my life and others' lives. Haha! :bsmilie:
Wouldn't say really active, the train only passes about twice a day there. Haha, but still don't take the risk. Haha.

GMAN

Wouldn't say really active, the train only passes about twice a day there. Haha, but still don't take the risk. Haha.

GMAN

plenty of monkey deaths :)

anyone tried IR b4 bor??

izit ex to get those filters? :)

anyone tried IR b4 bor??

izit ex to get those filters? :)

Tried and sold. those filters u need to use Tripod all the time to get the long exposure.

if u really interested get a modded body. Camera hospital does the mod.

The filters are expensive even for 58mm thread ones.

IIRC, Hoya R72 is about $70. :(

i got the 77mm one. New is 200+ i got 2nd hand at 170 i think. and sold it the week after. LOL.

i got the 77mm one. New is 200+ i got 2nd hand at 170 i think. and sold it the week after. LOL.

wah...so exp...i might as well get a used film and cover it up sia...:confused:

wah...so exp...i might as well get a used film and cover it up sia...:confused:

Yea. It freaking expensive. I initially thought of the idea also to try IR but put it one side. The money spent on one filter can buy other stuff.

@velasco.. butterfly sniped by 100-400mm @ 400m f5.6! Look at the bokeh of that awesome lens even at f5.6! My goodness, it's just awesome! ;)

3581645342_80e2992f63.jpg

Last edited:
mod mod mod. get 2nd hand body and mod!!. lol

at first i thot u say get a moldy cam wor..:bsmilie:

Yea. It freaking expensive. I initially thought of the idea also to try IR but put it one side. The money spent on one filter can buy other stuff.

think i give up askin...so exp de...

i poor man son, pocket empty...:cry:

at first i thot u say get a moldy cam wor..:bsmilie:

think i give up askin...so exp de...

i poor man son, pocket empty...:cry:

come we all save money then get 2nd hand body then bring go do IR mod. :thumbsup::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.