Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My place also starting to rain.

Lol. Weather is somewhat becoming unpredicatable. :bsmilie:

Now the sky lagi black. Dark Dark one..so scary. I am on 7th floor..hopefully lightning won't strike me man.

Don;t come to Toa Payoh...be warned :bsmilie:
LOL!!!, it's raining over at my place already.

GMAN

ok guys.. COP is offically open.. can go and tcss here

Bought a new HP AIO Photosmart printer from my bro... :)

hp1.jpg

hp3.jpg

hp2.jpg

Bought a new HP AIO Photosmart printer from my bro... :)

hp1.jpg

hp3.jpg

hp2.jpg
You just wasted your money...lol...this isn't a very good printer. I could have gotten that for free when i bought my imac too.

GMAN

You just wasted your money...lol...this isn't a very good printer. I could have gotten that for free when i bought my imac too.

GMAN

Aiyah, my bro helped his frd to buy the macbook and got it free. His frd dun need it, he dun need it, so I buy lor. $150 nia, can lah. I dun need a high end printer mah ;).

Aiyah, my bro helped his frd to buy the macbook and got it free. His frd dun need it, he dun need it, so I buy lor. $150 nia, can lah. I dun need a high end printer mah ;).
Wait till you need to change ink. Haha :bsmilie:

GMAN

LoL... No worries as I'm a light user ;). Mainly I want it for scanning.
Haha, i hardly use a scanner. I do more printing. Haha. Going into lasers now. Inkjet is getting a little too slow. Next printer...CANON:vhappy:

GMAN

My bro and I have been using my 4 year old Samsung laser printer for work purposes. Very fast, durable and Samsung backend service is very good.

My bro and I have been using my 4 year old Samsung laser printer for work purposes. Very fast, durable and Samsung backend service is very good.

I'm thinking to get the smallest mono laser printer from samsung. Is it worthy? If not, I will switch attention to Brother mono laser.

I dun print colour so getting mono. Haha! Colour can always print outside if needed or in school. :)

I'm thinking to get the smallest mono laser printer from samsung. Is it worthy? If not, I will switch attention to Brother mono laser.

I dun print colour so getting mono. Haha! Colour can always print outside if needed or in school. :)

Should be good. I bought my Samsung mono laser from IT show for just $199 fours years back ;). When I brought my printer down to their service centre for checks, suspecting sensor problem and found out it's end user problem (I'm the end user :p) as printer as no problem, just out of toner. Instead of just passing back the printer to me, the technician did a very thorough cleaning job for the whole printer inside out, which makes it look as if it's brand new :thumbsup:.

Should be good. I bought my Samsung mono laser from IT show for just $199 fours years back ;). When I brought my printer down to their service centre for checks, suspecting sensor problem and found out it's end user problem (I'm the end user :p) as printer as no problem, just out of toner. Instead of just passing back the printer to me, the technician did a very thorough cleaning job for the whole printer inside out, which makes it look as if it's brand new :thumbsup:.

Nice. How much is the toner?

Status
Not open for further replies.