Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to worry... just dont drive for during probation period lor...
;p ;p

:bsmilie: Just don't beat the red light and most probably he'll be safe.

Haha, So far i have 0. I'm a safe driver :). And in 1 weeks time my probation is over!!!

GMAN

:bsmilie: Mine had been over for years. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Mine had been over for years. :bsmilie:
Haha...I had my license when i was 18, and now i'm 19, so waiting to remove that triangle and have people stop stereotyping me on the roads. :bsmilie:

GMAN

Haha...I had my license when i was 18, and now i'm 19, so waiting to remove that triangle and have people stop stereotyping me on the roads. :bsmilie:

GMAN

:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Not to mention, don't hit 12 demerit points during the probation period. :)

GMAN

haha... got license but no car ma.. haha...

Congrats on your passing for driving.

I'm resuming my driving prac soon. Finally... Yeah. :)

Now I'm deadbeat. Just returned from NDP NE Show 3. 1st parade at floating platform since its move from National Stadium and Padang. So that completes my trinity experience. :)

nothing fancy but good place to laze around....
KW0Q4901w.jpg

yup, ard 9+pm...

Wah.

You should have told me you got nothing to do. I have a pair of NE Show 3 TICKETS. :sweat:

I never ask cos I thot you are busy or something. Duhz.

Last edited:

:bsmilie: Doesn't matter. At least you've gotten yourself the license. ;)

I'm doing a Toa Payoh HDB walkabout tomorrow as part of my HDB series together with fedo as he's doing his own series too.

Meeting time will be at 5pm, Toa Payoh Bus Interchange.

As it's an evening shoot, I will be doing more of high vantage points overseeing the whole proximity and beyond.

Not to forget also, sunset will be in the itinerary from a high point.

Those who can make it to join me and fedo, do come along for a cool evening walkabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.