Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Must Have for you? Do with what you have for now. Well, if flash if not allowed, whats the point of having either 430/580? There should be some light source somewhere, identify the source and make full use on your subjects. Angle of view + Composition technique.

2 cents

ah.. light source, hmm, that's something to focus on for now! true on the flash part, i do need to cover outdoor events or indoor events which flash are allowed too. ahh.. so much to learn!

actually, i don't think i can afford any more big ticket items for a while.. so die die goto work around it. :bsmilie:

I earn $0...

Plus I only have my 18-200 kit lens...

BBB so far? 1 UV filter and 1 CPL. So I think I have less stuff :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hey hey, earn $0 and still able to buy dslr+lenses already beri good!! i won't be able do that lehz ;)

ei! why i ask for advise or shooting techniques it always go to BBB huH!@?!?

ei! why i ask for advise or shooting techniques it always go to BBB huH!@?!?

U are the BBB queen..:devil:

learn to control, young one..

ur mind power not strong enough...:nono:

Jimmy,Got blog now...cool.
Btw what is this TFTD photoshoot about?

shoot mm lor.

interested le..
but i'm not in singapore.. and my camera not back yet!!!

too bad...next time.

i still got mm in line.

I'm interested, but I don't know if I'm free for the TFCD or not...

quick decide b4 slot taken up.

no wor. me no hab so much to bbb nor as many lenses as alot of you guys here. i rent lenses. i guess i buy those small small items more bah. hai. anyway, broke liao so won't be buying any lenses soon.. and ah jimmy hor, i think i'm the only gal around, so happily put me as bbb queen issit! wah.. discriminate siah.

no wor. me no hab so much to bbb nor as many lenses as alot of you guys here. i rent lenses. i guess i buy those small small items more bah. hai. anyway, broke liao so won't be buying any lenses soon.. and ah jimmy hor, i think i'm the only gal around, so happily put me as bbb queen issit! wah.. discriminate siah.

u long time nvr join us for shoot liao..seem only interested to BBB lor..:bsmilie:

so join my shoot..

anyway, dun post liao...

Click HERE for seasons 10!

Ryan, pls closed this thread!

ahem. i'm just honest with my BBB k.. most u guys don't even say what you already have wor. ;p

haiyah. truth said, i earn the least amoung all of you guys. admit it or not, its true!! so my BBB quite limited la.. actually only bought 1 lens leh. (or 2 if you consider e 50mm f/1.8 a major one). how to compare?!

:bsmilie: Unless you know how much we earn, otherwise its false!

50mm is also a lens!

Status
Not open for further replies.