Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are workaround but nevertheless a flash is neededfor any event photography.

:thumbsup: Must remember! :D

:( not to mention my friend was using his 70-200 f/2.8 happily while i sit around and sulk. we were at the 2nd level and he was sniping away while i can't reach! managed to bug him to go downstairs (nearer stage) after a while, but still, moments were missed.

hai. NOW i truely understand use of f/2.8.. need to reconsider my BBB plan again. :embrass:

still nn to reconsider meh? just buy first, talk later..:angel:

scud, u comin next sunday? ;)

Do check out the 450D site...I just updated a new SSS! ;)

But the mixed up suddenly ending me into the same 24-105 gang. But not so soon lar, the poison just enter my body, but yet to be activated.

:p come come lai lai, 24 and 28 only 4mm different :sweatsm: (can't say for the price la) ;p

there are workaround but nevertheless a flash is neededfor any event photography.

pretty hard to convince my church to allow flashing during service tho :sweat: oh well, no choice, goto be more prepared next time i guess..

:bsmilie: xhui will. ;)

still nn to reconsider meh? just buy first, talk later..:angel:

definitely...u forget my chart liao meh? ;)

ahem. i'm just honest with my BBB k.. most u guys don't even say what you already have wor. ;p

haiyah. truth said, i earn the least amoung all of you guys. admit it or not, its true!! so my BBB quite limited la.. actually only bought 1 lens leh. (or 2 if you consider e 50mm f/1.8 a major one). how to compare?!

ahem. i'm just honest with my BBB k.. most u guys don't even say what you already have wor. ;p

haiyah. truth said, i earn the least amoung all of you guys. admit it or not, its true!! so my BBB quite limited la.. actually only bought 1 lens leh. (or 2 if you consider e 50mm f/1.8 a major one). how to compare?!

ur 10-22 buy cost more than my 17-40 wor..:embrass:

ur 24-105 almost same as my 70-200 lor..

hey guy i'm currently using program other than photoshop. can i know where can i download photoshot or buy this photoshop? just went to check out but the price is over $1000

hai. at end of day.. like can't do much except buy more, spend more..

Is it Must Have for you? Do with what you have for now. Well, if flash if not allowed, whats the point of having either 430/580? There should be some light source somewhere, identify the source and make full use on your subjects. Angle of view + Composition technique.

2 cents

ur 10-22 buy cost more than my 17-40 wor..:embrass:

ur 24-105 almost same as my 70-200 lor..

orrh.. yah hor. how could i forget about my 10-22. hmm, what about your primes ah? :sweat:

I earn $0...

Plus I only have my 18-200 kit lens...

BBB so far? 1 UV filter and 1 CPL. So I think I have less stuff :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.