MF/LF Outing - Whampoa , Balestier Trail Part II 25th Feb 2012 afternoon

6785356050_8eebbe6dd0_z.jpg

6931463053_bd736dc5af_z.jpg

棒!!!

是不是想来一粒Macro镜头?

I think im naturally attracted to plants and flowers...

Saw this golden ray on the leaves tat i couldnt resist taking a picture.

6931317815_cbdbfaf980_z.jpg

Nice catch! Definitely not ugly at all!

Thanks Bro...i think i aimed a little too high...
This may sound a little silly but there was lots of pigeon behind the temple..and i wanted to chase them up the sky...and i finally did...on the roof...
6785325072_7f46872e9b_z.jpg

So the next thing was to get them to fly off..and i couldnt find anyone that is free...so i just jumped and snap....haha..a lucky shot(at least i caught 1 bird in the frame) i guess...

棒!!!

是不是想来一粒Macro镜头?

Yes Lua Lua...im already aiming the 110mm f4 PS lens on keh.com...thou its a (1:4) but i guess shld be enough for now..haha

真真的老大 !THE REAL BOSS is here

6784237356_6162334499_z.jpg

That is a spare old traffic police speed camera made by AGFA. Deployed when the newer equipments are out and there is no spare.

Can't beileve I missed this, what are you shooting on wootsk?

Yes Lua Lua...im already aiming the 110mm f4 PS lens on keh.com...thou its a (1:4) but i guess shld be enough for now..haha

Aiya, you already have the Mamiya C330 which is a strong tool for Macro setup.

Buy the Mamiya 105mm D F3.5, it is the legendary Heliar design which is superb.
Or the Mamiya 135mm F3.5, it is designed for close range subjects.

Using the bellows, you can easily do 1:1 or better. No mirror vibration. I had a lot of Velvia done in UK.
But all cut to 6X6 slide holder (last time no scanner mah).

For the 110mm F4, why not you use 135 macro lens setup which can be better. (please don't flame me, my personal opinion).

Using the bellows, you can easily do 1:1 or better. No mirror vibration. I had a lot of Velvia done in UK.

For the 110mm F4, why not you use 135 macro lens setup which can be better. (please don't flame me, my personal opinion).

Just pure feeding poison. Like a boss :)

I am trying to help a good young man save money lah.

Singapore now is number 1 expensive city in Asia. Even more expensive than living in Boston (from car to toilet paper).
BUT, salary scale is one of the lowest in the world... Singapore pay is lower than Shanghai!

Buying a C330 lens is anytime lower mah..... anyway, he has a 80mm from me which was almost free, and he has a 135mm Mamiya lens already!

It is time to obey the order pikapig.:bsmilie:

Oh ya..haha..actually the reason i havent pull de trigger on keh.com is becos im still a little doubtful about what i shld buy for my bronica..

Like Jon mentioned, i have the c330 and a set of lens for macro..the 50mm f4.5 can get me real close to the subject for macro purposes.
5793766148_01f06fe5fe_z.jpg

The mamiya 80mm f2.8 oso...

I actually need a portrait lens, tele for my bronica, im still hesitating between a 150mm or a 110mm....or shld i just wait n get the 180mm which is famous for portraits and can get me the reach i need for tele...

Think eventually i will still stick to either 110mm or the 150mm....don wish to pay too much for the lens..as im already very happy with the current 2 lenses.

GROUP PHOTO

Fuji Velvia 50 so skin tone is off

6934902337_7d83238e42_b.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry this took so long, ;)

6791552934_525558e8ec_b.jpg

With her carefully coiffed hair, foundation-laden countenance and assorted jewelry, I surmised that she probably would not mind having her portrait taken.

(Mamiya 7ii / Portra 400)

Last edited:
Thedraperyfalls said:

With her carefully coiffed hair, foundation-laden countenance and assorted jewelry, I surmised that she probably would not mind having her portrait taken.

very nice. teach me how you persuade her to pose for you.

Last edited:
6791110722_88d6160208_b.jpg

You win liao. Very nice! Next time must bring the same outfit already.

Next time you can replace the model with the younger one. We can all watch. ;)

Thanks guys, I guess the trick is just to be courteous and respectful. :)

________

There's just something about Billy.
His laughter is very infectious, even Evie agrees wholeheartedly.

Once again, thanks for having us.
It was a pleasure and we are looking forward to the next outing!

6937606487_52a5d74c25_z.jpg

Last edited: