remove body from wrapping
Examine body carefully
{Do not change shuttle speed after shuttle activated
Never put to B and start self timer}

check and play play a bit

END

You can walk off happily with a smile on your face :D

Last edited:
I was shopping for my new home toilet items and saw u guys setting up to shoot.
In my mind, I knew immediately I had to surf Clubsnap for the pics once I get home.
And here I am...Nice set of pics!

In my mind, I knew immediately I had to surf Clubsnap for the pics once I get home.
And here I am...Nice set of pics!

hI nEXT time just come over n say hi...the guys are friendly :)

Good timing, actually - make the necessary provision to double the toilet as a wet darkroom too!

Seagull 4B-1 is Eng-A-Dai-Zee.

BEGIN

Goto Sheng Cheong,
look for Lo Shen's girl friend,
Pay $230,

i just met Lo sheng's girlfriend, power ah!!! but i pay $100 plus ... get 2 jobo.. hee hee...

they even have projector for 35mm slides.. and lots of them... forgot to ask how much they selling at

I see you have graduated from the paterson method?

I see you have graduated from the paterson method?

i got a jobo 2820 .. as i want to do one sheet dev.. want to try zone system to get a optimised film... this is one reason i buy a LF.. :)

it uses very little chemical.. just 40ml for 2 sheets.. very Green.. :)

Just posted the Fuji Velvia night shot done using LoShen E6 Fuji Hunt.

Color more saturated than expected.... again, better to view on real thing than on screen.

Dear all, I just gota Graflex Speed 5x4 camera with 4 film holder.

Just wanted to check if the Dayi or Shenhao 6x12 roll film holder can fit this camera. Will want to to pano with this camera. Most likely all B&W film because even ruby don't process 5x4 color film.

I develop my own black and white film both 135 & 120. I don't have a 5x4 day tank for developing.

Hope you guys can help me.

welcome...

If your camera accepts Grafloc back, then you can use a 6x12 roll film adapter.
- I am also using a 6x12 roll film back from DAYI.

like you, I also do not have a 4x5 day tank, I think most people here does not have one.
we are all using the standard round paterson / JOBO tank that we are also using to develop 135mm/120mm films to develop our 4x5 sheet.

Billy

Just wanted to check if the Dayi or Shenhao 6x12 roll film holder can fit this camera. Will want to to pano with this camera. Most likely all B&W film because even ruby don't process 5x4 color film.

I develop my own black and white film both 135 & 120. I don't have a 5x4 day tank for developing.

again losheng is the guy to go to for E6 chemical supply to home process your color 4x5 slides. follow this thread : http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/trad...1-anyone-wants-share-some-e6-chemicals-5.html

Do watch out for his regular MO for film and other supplies.

again losheng is the guy to go to for E6 chemical supply to home process your color 4x5 slides.

Hey, I'm happy to process the slides for you guys if you don't plan to do the processing yourself - I'm tweaking the process timings and dilutions, so I need plenty of slides to fine tune the process. If any of you don't mind taking some risks with me, you are most welcome to pass me the films. And when I said risks - I mean it - I take as much care as I know how, and yet I have totally ruined a few rolls and sheets before.

I can process 4x5 b/w sheet films too, and pretty very reliably, if I may say so :) So if you have just got a 4x5 film camera and still waiting for the processing equipment - just drop me a note.

As for MO - one is on the way - I have run out of Acros, and I would like to process some Ektarchromes for comparison (so far most of the slides I've processed are Fuji's). Kodak's slide films have different color shifts for the same change in processing variables, so I would like to do some tests to be sure.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm happy to process the slides for you guys - I'm tweaking the process timings and dilutions, so I need plenty of slides to the fine tune the process. If any of you don't mind taking some risks with me, you are most welcome to pass me the films. And when I said risks - I mean it - I have totally ruined a few rolls and sheets before.

I can process 4x5 b/w sheet films too, and pretty very reliably, if I may say so :) Entire process is done at 20 deg C for optimal grain size. So if any of you need to have films processed before you get your own equipment, just drop me a note.

As for MO - one is on the way - I have run out of Acros, and I would like to process some Ektarchromes for comparison (so far most of the slides I've processed are Fuji's). Kodak's slide films have different color shifts for the same change in processing variable, so I would like to do some tests to be sure.

sORRY I TOOk the last of ur acros...:)

I have seen ur pano on a mamiya 7??? on tibet??

now i would love to see ur pano on a 4x5

losheng said:
Hey, I'm happy to process the slides for you guys if you don't plan to do the processing yourself - I'm tweaking the process timings and dilutions, so I need plenty of slides to fine tune the process. If any of you don't mind taking some risks with me, you are most welcome to pass me the films. And when I said risks - I mean it - I take as much care as I know how, and yet I have totally ruined a few rolls and sheets before.

I can process 4x5 b/w sheet films too, and pretty very reliably, if I may say so :) So if you have just got a 4x5 film camera and still waiting for the processing equipment - just drop me a note.

As for MO - one is on the way - I have run out of Acros, and I would like to process some Ektarchromes for comparison (so far most of the slides I've processed are Fuji's). Kodak's slide films have different color shifts for the same change in processing variables, so I would like to do some tests to be sure.

i'll be shooting some e100vs this weekend. the last roll we process was actually e100g:D

[snipped] ... and I would like to process some Ektarchromes for comparison (so far most of the slides I've processed are Fuji's). Kodak's slide films have different color shifts for the same change in processing variables, so I would like to do some tests to be sure.

Looks like I can save myself some trouble - Kodak will no longer manufacturer any more slides:

Kodak discontinues three colour reversal films

Market consolidation may bring relief for a while - since Fujifilm is going to own the entire E6 market, this business might stay viable for a little longer. On the other hand, it also marks the overall decline of the E6 industry. There's a real possibility that E6 will be gone for good in a few years time.

So, guys, shoot all the chromes while you still can!

Sad isn't it. You just cannot rely on the angmo.

USA is going down real fast. Since 911.

Mass order E100VS.

wow i like the E100VS! a sad news!