MF/LF Outing - Whampoa , Balestier Trail Part II 25th Feb 2012 afternoon

Haha 4x5 is attractive! Looking forward to the next outing

ahhh. I miss out this one. seems fun.

Early morning next Sunday at Kranji War Memorial anyone? or is it still Balestier area?

You really have 人缘!
You guys missed out alot more! :bsmilie:

The row of shops was glowing in lights at about 7:20pm. I couldn't help but properly shot two 4X5 there using 90mm

I walked back to blk 90, while waiting for transport, I saw that the sky was deep blue and the hawker center was nice.
I opened up the system again at the exit of car part, directly opposite the Whampoa Hawker Center.

While focusing a gentlemen shouted 4X5 ! An old time who owns Sinar and Schneider lenses!
We exchanged contacts and he shall give me one 150mm Schneider lens!
Also, he has a very old E6 auto machine that has tubes at the back and can AUTO process.
If that is the same one as Loshen, either we have spare parts or second system!!

When I finished the first 4X5, two girls came up and inquired a lot about 4X5. They may join us in next outing ! :cool:

Nice evening! I had dinner there, and lots more things. I shall organize one more NIGHT OUT AT WHAMPOA.

Wah next outing got girls count me in! Lol

Loshen, I am getting the FP100 45 100 carton.

If we goto places, the FP100 would prove very effective.

One of us Shot an auntie in the temple. I think she looked very happy. Every woman (old also) has a young girl inside.... ;)

Sorry, one pack = 10 shots. I order 100 shots = 10 packs.

About $350 USD.

真真的老大 !THE REAL BOSS is here

6784237356_6162334499_z.jpg

Boss, sounds like really very happening last night!

You guys missed out alot more! :bsmilie:

The row of shops was glowing in lights at about 7:20pm. I couldn't help but properly shot two 4X5 there using 90mm

I walked back to blk 90, while waiting for transport, I saw that the sky was deep blue and the hawker center was nice.
I opened up the system again at the exit of car part, directly opposite the Whampoa Hawker Center.

While focusing a gentlemen shouted 4X5 ! An old time who owns Sinar and Schneider lenses!
We exchanged contacts and he shall give me one 150mm Schneider lens!
Also, he has a very old E6 auto machine that has tubes at the back and can AUTO process.
If that is the same one as Loshen, either we have spare parts or second system!!

When I finished the first 4X5, two girls came up and inquired a lot about 4X5. They may join us in next outing ! :cool:

Nice evening! I had dinner there, and lots more things. I shall organize one more NIGHT OUT AT WHAMPOA.

ok... one shot from me, fresh from the oven :)
nice meet some new faces...

sorry that I have to leave early....
comments are most welcome,

wampo001s.jpg

Billy

Billy, great one! looks like the lighting was great yesterday. Any color shots to share?
ok... one shot from me, fresh from the oven :)
nice meet some new faces...

sorry that I have to leave early....
comments are most welcome,

wampo001s.jpg

Billy

BTW, the dots at centre top are birds?

sorry for the disappointment... they are scratches... hahaha...

sorry no color also :( , the chemical and Velvia slides that I have brought is still in their original packing !

BTW, the dots at centre top are birds?

Damn.. miss this outing. Whampoa/Balester my "hometown". Grew up in this neighbuorhood since early 70s... Been wanting to do this but always not able to find kakis...

Guys... more pictures please...

:bsmilie:lol, I will still take the dots as birds returning their home at dawn.

E6 chemicals expire very fast and use it more often so you don't waste any of them!!:bsmilie:

sorry for the disappointment... they are scratches... hahaha...

sorry no color also :( , the chemical and Velvia slides that I have brought is still in their original packing !

one more picture (only took 2 shots that day) for you...
don't get too home sick..not good for health :)

wampo002s.jpg

Billy

Damn.. miss this outing. Whampoa/Balester my "hometown". Grew up in this neighbuorhood since early 70s... Been wanting to do this but always not able to find kakis...
Guys... more pictures please...