icarus outing #005 : Penang

Status
Not open for further replies.
icarus said:
what OS u using?
:embrass:

I think OS and your PC configuration is important..... otherwise you may need to get the older version of Nikon Scan.....

quekky said:
win XP SP1

I believed your CoolScan III is USB. With the scanner plugged in, and you go to the control panel-systems-hardware.....

do you see any device with ! mark?

T16 said:
I believed your CoolScan III is USB. With the scanner plugged in, and you go to the control panel-systems-hardware.....

do you see any device with ! mark?
no "!", scsi scanner

vuescan can work, i believe is just software problem

quekky said:
no "!", scsi scanner

vuescan can work, i believe is just software problem

I think the software can't talk to your scanner. Invite me to your house, we play play with the scanner....

scanner is working perfectly fine. i think the problem is nikon scan cant run even when i dun have the scanner installed. the program runs fine in my office (just that it cant find any scanner)

the software doesnt support windows xp... unless you use the older version.

jkl said:

Wah lao... all migrated to Nikon Coolscan liao..... me CO using lousy minolta scanner nia... :angry: :angry: :angry: :bsmilie: :dunno:

note that the new software (3.1.2) requires you to install firmware higher than 1.3 however xp doesn't support that firmware.

jkl said:

Wah lao... all migrated to Nikon Coolscan liao..... me CO using lousy minolta scanner nia... :angry: :angry: :angry: :bsmilie: :dunno:

icarus said:

send out for scanning la

Status
Not open for further replies.