Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
any other part other than pte part is public part... but den again... so wats pubic? :bsmilie:

wa if other than the pte part are pte.. those public part can touch and grab liao loh.... try leh...see got case or not.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

furrycake said:
havent seen you & ran? :sweatsm: maybe becos you're famous for your hammering. me leh? truth always hurts you see :sweatsm: truth is.. i looked ugly - front view, full stop :devil:
Show us your photo lah, then we decide whether pretty or ugly ;)
Can PM us if you feel "shy" :bsmilie:

Ola said:
Of course lah ... if you are translucent, don't need to see also run :bsmilie: .....
reminds me of hollow man.. walking into the apartment and start to fulfill his desire...
:lovegrin:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i always kena 1 lah... lppl...

btw i still thinking leh... if i a guy, den a girl come & grab my hand to touch her pte part... consider i am being molested or she being molested? ;p

Fren.. you telling me youre girl or gay, and IF you're a guy? :think:
then i dunno how to answer your qn liao :rolleyes:

furrycake said:
Fren.. you telling me youre girl or gay, and IF you're a guy? :think:
then i dunno how to answer your qn liao :rolleyes:

u zai simi si gio scenario bo... i am narrating to you to get in your brain so u think like a man mah...

madmacs said:
exactly lor...since you know means you must have done it right? :think:

Phewss!!! Luckily I nvr done it! Nvr touch other kang b4. Nt even kang version of animals n insects! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u zai simi si gio scenario bo... i am narrating to you to get in your brain so u think like a man mah...
ok ok i try to picture youre a man and so i shall think like a man now :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Funny said:
Phewss!!! Luckily I nvr done it! Nvr touch other kang b4. Nt even kang version of animals n insects! :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

want to bluff also dun have to bluff until like that lah :bsmilie:

Funny said:

hmm... maybe roleplay at home ? molest the other half ? :sweatsm:

madmacs said:
eh...DOMi3...you lagging quite badly leh... :rolleyes:
ya lor ..... comeon go to the nearest window and shout loudly DO..Mi..3...(3 time) hor..:bsmilie: to build up the spirit.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.