Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
never charge batteries..cannot go..

ask kirby lor.he at PP, can check easily

acidbyte said:
Dunno leh. Tml also got aquabike, your batteries will be charged by then. Wonder where they rest have disappeared to..
dont know still ask whether this evening on or not? :bsmilie:

TMC said:
Somebody help me check out the price of a 1GB SD card. Need 1 again.

Kingston Elite Pro (the one with the blue sticker)....S$118.00

Hmmmm....strangely got FREE events(aquabike,dirtbike), bo lang want to shoot ah? 2 days leh...shoot until shutter drop out also like that.

Good price. hmm then there`s the problem of payment. I have to get it sorted out first. Thanks for the help.

acidbyte said:

Hmmmm....strangely got FREE events(aquabike,dirtbike), bo lang want to shoot ah? 2 days leh...shoot until shutter drop out also like that.

GO GO GO ......

I am going out to shoot event ..:)

acidbyte said:

evening got another event right???
I dont mind shooting lah..but climb up the sheares bridge again..sian leh

alechim said:
evening got another event right???
I dont mind shooting lah..but climb up the sheares bridge again..sian leh

For dirtbike, you might need to climb bridge, but the access to the event area(same as poweRboat) is FREE all the way till tomorrow. For Aquabike, can shoot from the same as powerboat...although the vehicles are slightly smaller than them.

acidbyte said:
B T C!!!

Okie, logging out liaos..going to shoot Aquabikes. Byeeeeee!!!!
today break... :bsmilie:

acidbyte said:
You shoot sentosa XMMs ah? Where is our FREE MAXIM????? how come we don't have ah?
dont say already..say will give credits, in the end not even a single name mentioned

acidbyte said:
For dirtbike, you might need to climb bridge, but the access to the event area(same as poweRboat) is FREE all the way till tomorrow. For Aquabike, can shoot from the same as powerboat...although the vehicles are slightly smaller than them.
need TC for that already...
eh since you are in PP, can help me go CP ask how much is the Teleplus 1.4TC pro300

Status
Not open for further replies.