Sentosa Thread XXVII (27) - "Dedicated to the survivors of Hurricane Rita & Katrina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
alechim said:
Am selling my SB-28DX today...
so was thinking can borrow from you when I need it :bsmilie:

nah. sold it off to another nice chap who lived near me. :D

now is waiting for the next MO for the sb800... ;p

nightwolf75 said:

me too :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:

wahhh got MO for SB800 har...
i cannot believe myself... Just criticized my friends who evecuated to dallas for going to dallas for shopping now i thinking abt BBB liao..... :confused:

Morning.. I IS in...
Idor: Do take care....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

morning peeps~

idor - why the tape on the windows? is it supposed to help prevent it from breaking or something?

take care man... hope it blows away to some area where they are lesser human population.. blow into some sea is the best ba... hehe..

~Arcanic~ said:
morning peeps~

idor - why the tape on the windows? is it supposed to help prevent it from breaking or something?

take care man... hope it blows away to some area where they are lesser human population.. blow into some sea is the best ba... hehe..

some pple believe that taping the window allows the window to have a little more strength to withstand the wind. thats unproven but everybody does it anyways cos they cannot find plywood. Anyways, if you tape up your windows enough, it can prevent shattering. But those X taping... its useless

the strength is weakening.. thats some good news... if it goes back to sea... casulty would be high.... in 2001 we have tropical storm that comes in to houston and get out to sea... rebuild and comes back again.... we were badly screwed that time....

wahh... 1 tornado spawn off liao.... now heading towards lousiena....

jOhO said:
:cheergal: :cheergal: today i not shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so good .. shooting event later from 2-5 pm ...:)

tonite go look see look see fashion Tv at sentosa ... :D

I is in too... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.