Sentosa Thread LVIII (58) - May The Force Be With Our 2 Tibetian Gurus (KO & company)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heng my Mac got translator :bsmilie:

Okie going off for course liao. See you folks tonight at Spins (RC). :)

I will join you guys tonight if I have finish my work early.

Thanks for the treat, all of us will appreciate you for that!

As usual, spins on tomorrow night, then followed by FS till not very early, all are welcomed :D

TMC/MOR-DER check your PMs.

I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ...... :lovegrin: :devil:

Yo, which mobile service provider you guys think is good and should I go for....

My mobile plan is highly subsidize by company therefore, any plan to me is not a big issue.
Should I stick to M1, or move on since they only give me $100 mobile phone voucher valid for 2 weeks. Their M1 package mobile plan is attractive to me.

My Starhub maxOnline and SCV contracts is over and if I wanted to re-contract and sign up the new mobile plan, I could get the FREE* Samsung 19' HD-Ready LCD TV & Smart TV DVR set-top box. However, there is no rebate for me for any purchase of new hand phone. The advantage of signing up will be 3 in one services and better accumulating perk points.

Any advice? :think:

Yo, which mobile service provider you guys think is good and should I go for....

My mobile plan is highly subsidize by company therefore, any plan to me is not a big issue.
Should I stick to M1, or move on since they only give me $100 mobile phone voucher valid for 2 weeks. Their M1 package mobile plan is attractive to me.

My Starhub maxOnline and SCV contracts is over and if I wanted to re-contract and sign up the new mobile plan, I could get the FREE* Samsung 19' HD-Ready LCD TV & Smart TV DVR set-top box. However, there is no rebate for me for any purchase of new hand phone. The advantage of signing up will be 3 in one services and better accumulating perk points.

Any advice? :think:

Most impt thing to consider; is it a need to retain your number? If yes, stick to m1. True number portability will only implement next year (should be around mid year).

If no, change to starhub & get the free TV!;p Moreover, there are hubber discounts (about 5 to 10% off subscription to ALL the services you subscribe).

Most impt thing to consider; is it a need to retain your number? If yes, stick to m1. True number portability will only implement next year (should be around mid year).

If no, change to starhub & get the free TV!;p Moreover, there are hubber discounts (about 5 to 10% off subscription to ALL the services you subscribe).

$100 M1 voucher vs a 19" LCD TV, of cos the LCD TV, since you can surely get more than $100 if you selling it off.
Like others said, depends if you want to go thru the hassle of changing HP numbers

jef is right...

no. port will most likely come into effect 2008
but do note...The green guy just raised its rate for certain channels

Last edited by ernest_ted : 1 Hour Ago at 03:33 PM.

why got edit one?:bsmilie: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.