Sentosa Thread LVII (57) - nightwolf75 56:28 "we are getting a lot of weirdos in CS."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being a kapo.
I am just concern as being an old friend here since I know most of you.

I do not really know what have happen.
But shall each one of you take one step back, review and examine oneself, reconcile and have peace ? :angel:

Below is the interesting story which I myself do learn to exmaine myself.
Just to share with my old friends here.

The following pictures are of the same place but taken in different seasons.............. :)

Lessons on Life

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge things too quickly.
So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look.

At a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in Summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe
What they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted.

The second son said no it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so
sweet and looked so beautiful, it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping
With fruit, full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they
had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season,
And that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come
From that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring,
The beauty of your summer, fulfillment of your fall.

Moral lessons:

Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.

Don't judge life by one difficult season.

Persevere through the difficult patches and better times are sure to come some time or later.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

school reporting i is... :(
Sigh, the IBM guy damn good, I install the SAP halfway he go and remotely reboot the system, then I restarted the SAP installation, went across the road prepare to take bus to vivo for lunch, then tell me installation got problem... sigh.

*headaches*

:bsmilie: tis u also know
I may not meet you folks often, but I do keep myself updated with things that are happening around me :bsmilie:

So when's the first Baby J coming? :bsmilie:

Sian, wonder where's my boss... don't tell me his ATM card kena eaten-ed up cannot drive his car out of the carpark? Hmmm it's 2 soon, think I might be heading back to the DC upstairs. My Mac's left with 1hr 29mins battery life.

And I'm still getting the "stare-at-your-Mac" look from all the HP employees around me. Sheesh.

Hmmm... apparantly somebody got excited over mushrooms. Must be grown full of it over his pinoy bald head. Can't blame... cos he is always an idiot as usual.... Sigh!...

I am just complaining about my sucky work earlier, some big empty vessel boss comes in and make some stupid comments over my system. Just like a heap of **** that grows full of mushrooms. :(

Someone just got excited over it. :(

Hmmm... in reply to the question of guts.... do reflect on yourself, do you have it? It is not that I don't have guts, but just that you're not worth for me to meet. Should you want to meet me 1-1... I'm always ready, you'd know where to find me or contact me. I'm not like some coward who hids behind hidden identity nor change contact for fear that someone will find him troubles.

My contact is posted everywhere... in case you've lost it, 96456423.

Hmmm... in reply to the question of guts.... do reflect on yourself, do you have it? It is not that I don't have guts, but just that you're not worth for me to meet. Should you want to meet me 1-1... I'm always ready, you'd know where to find me or contact me. I'm not like some coward who hids behind hidden identity nor change contact for fear that someone will find him troubles.

My contact is posted everywhere... in case you've lost it, 96456423.

I usually do not read threads of this nature, especially one that involves a close community of friends or people. I am however, making an exception in this case.

I do not find it appropriate for challenges of such a nature to be posted here or anywhere in CS. I am leaving this as a final warning. However, should you feel you need to continue expressing yourself in such a manner, then appropriate action will be taken.

I also understand you may feel aggrieved and you may not be the one who started this but i seek your understanding that such behavior have no place here on CS.

As such, I am closing this thread. Should the TS deem that to be disruptive, you may always start a new thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.