Sentosa Thread LVII (57) - nightwolf75 56:28 "we are getting a lot of weirdos in CS."

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not only hot but cool at the same time, slow walk along the street and FSing ... :devil:
Hope you using sunblock... else.. heehee

Logging in from new workplace... :)
sian.. no messaging software allow.. :(
Use meebo.com lor, should work.

Oh la.. new place... must start from scratch again lor..

No more reaching office at 10am++ liao.. :(
Nevermind, got chance one... be patient. Most importantly see got pretty girls or not first :D

Just back, but we didnt bring tripod else we should be able to shoot Potala Palace in night scene .. :cry:

Use meebo.com lor, should work.

Nevermind, got chance one... be patient. Most importantly see got pretty girls or not first :D

Try already... it's block.. lolz.. doesn't matter... i still can post here..keke...

pretty gals... saw 1 or 2... but i shy.. :bsmilie:

Do it tmr lor.. keke

Hopes my hand didnt shake ..ahem .. :devil:

79145907.jpg

TMC, today you were at PSA?

Today I met a LTNS friend for lunch, she very nice, buy me dessert at Chocolixir :D
never reached the place. got on the bus at Queenstown, then got call telling me that timing got messed up. rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

hmm ok......
Crossing fingers, the servers if everything is alright, I should be done with part one by 1pm. The SAP installation takes hours. Thereafter, DB patching ... and after that integration... *going crazy*

This friday another team's server migration suddenly I also become invovled. Kaoz.

Crossing fingers, the servers if everything is alright, I should be done with part one by 1pm. The SAP installation takes hours. Thereafter, DB patching ... and after that integration... *going crazy*

This friday another team's server migration suddenly I also become invovled. Kaoz.
ouch.....good luck on that.

Going to need more than luck, I need a bed, pillow to go along with me to the DC tomorrow. Friday might not be able to turn up for NUG already if I have to go to JI to do the installation of the servers. Might not end by 6. Haiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.