KMOS Gathering - October 6th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timber Wolf said:
75-300mm zoom coupled to about 100mm of extension. Siong arh. :bsmilie:
Ask the rest to post pix they took of pple's eyebrows and my mouth with tt lens lol.

heh...sorry for the late post....

here's some pics taken with the 100 mm extension...

scary rite?...the eyebrows and the mouth...:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Forgive the blurness...handshaking..heh
50578856.jpg

Chkout the hair...
50578959.jpg

kelster said:
heh...sorry for the late post....

here's some pics taken with the 100 mm extension...

scary rite?...the eyebrows and the mouth...:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Forgive the blurness...handshaking..heh
50578856.jpg

Chkout the hair...
50578959.jpg

EEEEE U POST MY MOUTH! evil person! heheee. =)
j/k

wah wah wah... why post my ugly pic? deleteeeeeeeeee.... :sticktong

Pranadewa
pranadewa_at_85mm.jpg

Me... (previously i thought it was my shot... but then again how is it possible.. silly me)
Muko_at_85mm.jpg

Muko, why white balance is off? What lens did you try? 85mm F1.4?

Wah liao.. don't so close up on people face leh.. :bsmilie:

deslim27 said:
Wah liao.. don't so close up on people face leh.. :bsmilie:

tats y girls hate me so much... i go up close & personal... hehehe... and i have a long extension that not all girls would like... :bsmilie:

Not me i think... my cam goes over the place...
and now i start to think... whose cam i use in that pic ?
he..he..

guys.. I think the eyebrow one taken by me.. I use somebody's camera hmm....forgot who's camera...hahaha :D
i have some macro pictures 'french fries' to share..will post soon..hehehe :cool:

The French Fries Series at Burger King...

Taken with d7d, lens 50mm 1.4 courtesy of Gilson, extension tube ala Don...hehe ;)

When u look at the photos...you will see how oily is the french fries...hahaha....;p

Series 1

frenchfries1.jpg

Series 2

frenchfries2.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
tats y girls hate me so much... i go up close & personal... hehehe... and i have a long extension that not all girls would like... :bsmilie:

Sure gals hate you meh? :bsmilie:

deslim27 said:
Sure gals hate you meh? :bsmilie:
Hey Desmond, how come you're selling off everything?
Jumping liao?

Yup. I was gonna ask that qn too. Suddenly sell everything.

Sometimes I have the 三分热度 to jump to Canon, but think of the colours the 7D can produce despite a little under when shooting indoors, AF problem cos SSM lenses so few and expensive, the Anti-Shake benefits...... damn don't wanna jump liao. Somemore 300mm f/2.8 SSM cheaper than Canon's and Nikon's. :heart: but still no $$$ to buy. Only have $$$ to buy Toto. LOL! :bsmilie:

Drudkh said:
Sometimes I have the 三分热度 to jump to Canon, but think of the colours the 7D can produce despite a little under when shooting indoors, AF problem cos SSM lenses so few and expensive, the Anti-Shake benefits...... damn don't wanna jump liao. Somemore 300mm f/2.8 SSM cheaper than Canon's and Nikon's. :heart: but still no $$$ to buy. Only have $$$ to buy Toto. LOL! :bsmilie:
Hahah...

Jump jump...like Kris-kross....

Anyway...I have kinda reach the finishing lne on lens actually - after i got my long targeted lens.... the 80-200f2.8 APO G BLACK!!!! Been aiming for many years oreadi but too bad always miss....then surprisingly got lobang....now diverting attension to something else...

well...for those who will or planning to jump ship....have greater fun!!!

rgds,
sulhan

sulhan said:
Hahah...

Jump jump...like Kris-kross....

Anyway...I have kinda reach the finishing lne on lens actually - after i got my long targeted lens.... the 80-200f2.8 APO G BLACK!!!! Been aiming for many years oreadi but too bad always miss....then surprisingly got lobang....now diverting attension to something else...

well...for those who will or planning to jump ship....have greater fun!!!

rgds,
sulhan
you are not right? :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.