Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
damnit... y i wanna ask stupid question... :angry:

think can forget about getting...

Call them up first lor.. I called before going down last time mah

deslim27 said:
Call them up first lor.. I called before going down last time mah

think i have problem communicating with them, the last time i ask for a rear lens cap, guess what they brought to me... a lens hood, den a lens cap, den ultimately, no rear lens cap...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think i have problem communicating with them, the last time i ask for a rear lens cap, guess what they brought to me... a lens hood, den a lens cap, den ultimately, no rear lens cap...

Just ask nicely... they will order for you... actually I lost my rear end cap for my 100-400 APO but they sold me the one that belonged to a lens on display (I think) or it could have be indented... cos I mentioned that I wanted to purchase one and then the next time I returned to get my camera back, they sold me one...

I wish I could join but I am working 12 hour shifts and the dates always seem to clash on my working day... Sigh... I guess not fated yet...

Flare said:
So now... how many outings had i missed?
and When did K-mart (Kmug) became Kmos.... hee...
(Well, at least DCA missed me...)

so many, i almost think u jump ship..hee hee
:bigeyes:

forbytes said:
then let us look forward to the one in Nov 2005. ;)

Drudkh, where are u??

ANYONE WANTS THE GATHERING TO BE IN THE AFTERNOON ON THE 3 OF NOV, SAY WE GATHER AT 12 N00N FOR LUNCH AND DO SOME SHOOTING AROUND THAT AREA? SAME PLACE , BURGER KING PP.

I THINK ITS TIME TO SHOOT THAN TALKIE, YEAH??
:bsmilie:

GENO said:
ANYONE WANTS THE GATHERING TO BE IN THE AFTERNOON ON THE 3 OF NOV, SAY WE GATHER AT 12 N00N FOR LUNCH AND DO SOME SHOOTING AROUND THAT AREA? SAME PLACE , BURGER KING PP.

support!!!!!!!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

eh where exactly is the new KMSC?

i think my 28-75, 17-35 got problem, cos today i tried, focus to infinity, all blur, its twist down abit is all clear... no wonder all my pics, no matter how i shoot is blur, only manual focus is clear...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

i think my 28-75, 17-35 got problem, cos today i tried, focus to infinity, all blur, its twist down abit is all clear... no wonder all my pics, no matter how i shoot is blur, only manual focus is clear...

SELL SELL SELL! haha! :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

it could be CCD misalignment, since you have tried on 2 lenses?

GENO said:

Sorry la... busy the whole weekend! :sweat: hardly had a chance to read through the forum leh... I'm thinking of street shoot at Geylang? Not sure if the place will still be active or have activities on Hari Raya. I'm considering Tuesday (Deepavali for a change) or Thursday.

Any suggestions?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

becourse yr haro is infront of yr lens!!
:sticktong

Drudkh said:
it could be CCD misalignment, since you have tried on 2 lenses?

think its lens problem, cos if i see it clear, means come out clear mah... btw if you set to infinity your pic is blur or all sharp at distance? cos mine all blur when i twist all the way to infinity... until today den know, so u know how underutilised my lens are liao...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think its lens problem, cos if i see it clear, means come out clear mah... btw if you set to infinity your pic is blur or all sharp at distance? cos mine all blur when i twist all the way to infinity... until today den know, so u know how underutilised my lens are liao...

Infinity is not at the end of the zoom. You did AF or MF?

deslim27 said:
Infinity is not at the end of the zoom. You did AF or MF?

did AF, blur, den i was thinking of testing my infinity focus so set MF, den ho say at the end is blur...

my beer can & tamron no such problem... only with 17-35 & 28-75, so u mean to say, that extra space is for us to create blur pics?:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.