KMOS Gathering - October 6th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Hi guys,

KMOS_Logo.jpg

We'll be having our usual gathering on the evening of 6th of October. It is held on the first Thursday of each month, so do keep yourself free and mark your calendar. KMOS is an acronym that stands for Konica Minolta Owners Singapore.

If you're interested to join us, please do check out this thread often for updates in case we have last minute changes. See you there.

Where & When?
Date : 6th October, 2005 (Thursday)
Time : 7pm onwards
Place : Peninsula Plaza, Burger King.

How To Get There?

For those who drives, there's FREE parking space after 5:30pm on weekdays, indicated in the map. Its just 5 minutes walk away.
For those who travel by public transport, there's a MRT station (City Hall) nearby.

Regards,
Don.

Hi guys,

I've choosen this gathering in town again is because of the convenience for new KM users. We have another location for our gathering too and that's Sulhan's restaurant which is in Bukit Merah. I'll alternate the locations after this one. So, I hope more of you people to join us this time and enjoy the gathering.

Don.

Drudkh said:
Hi guys,

I've choosen this gathering in town again is because of the convenience for new KM users. We have another location for our gathering too and that's Sulhan's restaurant which is in Bukit Merah. I'll alternate the locations after this one. So, I hope more of you people to join us this time and enjoy the gathering.

Don.

Whereever, if I am not travelling, I will be there...

forbytes said:
marking attendance again?;)
:nono: this time I am inviting you to share with us on your experience in events photography with Minolta camera systems. ;)

Drudkh said:
:nono: this time I am inviting you to share with us on your experience in events photography with Minolta camera systems. ;)

oohhh... Guest Speaker! :thumbsup:

And also another In House Speaker will teach us how to do Panning Shot...

*Lets Welcome the KING OF MINOLTA & PANNING... DRUDKH!!! :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
oohhh... Guest Speaker! :thumbsup:

And also another In House Speaker will teach us how to do Panning Shot...

*Lets Welcome the KING OF MINOLTA & PANNING... DRUDKH!!! :thumbsup:

wah...our KMOS become seminer liaoz...heh...steady...

kelster said:
wah...our KMOS become seminer liaoz...heh...steady...

I waiting for Sulhan or Don to have their 1st Minolta Store in SG, with full range of accessories and lens... den we can go there have our regular meetups.. :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I waiting for Sulhan or Don to have their 1st Minolta Store in SG, with full range of accessories and lens... den we can go there have our regular meetups.. :bsmilie:

wah...idea...actually hor...if we found a good source of KM assessories abroad...can do a "parallel import" thingy rite?....:bsmilie:

kelster said:
wah...idea...actually hor...if we found a good source of KM assessories abroad...can do a "parallel import" thingy rite?....:bsmilie:

yeap yeap...

/me see Sulhan go transport company asking about price of a container shipment... :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
yeap yeap...

/me see Sulhan go transport company asking about price of a container shipment... :thumbsup:

container with full minolta accessory ? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

we sure support lah...:lovegrin: :lovegrin:

btw when can we come out KMOS T-shirt ?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
yeap yeap...

wah, you know how many thousands of each accessories can fit in the container? especially those small ones! :bigeyes:

kacang said:
btw when can we come out KMOS T-shirt ?

yeah.. Don, Sulhan? If interested, think I can help to source manufacturer, but have to check first. Anyone interested?

sulhan said:
Get KM to sponsorlah.....wah lau....paying for something that you gonna put their logo...;(

rgds,
sulhan
wah, i write a complain letter then ask them sponsor like hitting nail on my foot! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.