KMOS Gathering - October 6th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on contributors of photos, manpower on writing columns, etc... all of us are working so time is very little for doing these stuffs. married ones have family to accompany and single ones busy looking for partners while shooting on the weekends. lol. ;p

it doesn't need to be printed, can be pdf converted. :)

Drudkh said:
depends on contributors of photos, manpower on writing columns, etc... all of us are working so time is very little for doing these stuffs. married ones have family to accompany and single ones busy looking for partners while shooting on the weekends. lol. ;p

it doesn't need to be printed, can be pdf converted. :)
Alamak....

Lets not waste time on mags/newsletters lah........why not have our own best photo selection among the KM users selected from KM outings....then we put it into a front page cover photo like i've done. Then we can save them and make them into our own collection....

Simple..and no worries..

rgds,
sulhan

Hiee Palss...

Guess who is the man behind the camera.......in this past September Edition!!!!

September:
kmossept.jpg

October:
kmosoctober.jpg

rgds,
sulhan

Orrhh... Sulhan lor, who else?! :sticktong

Feel like flipping the mag liao.. main page so exciting!! :bsmilie:

Why suddenly got green cast one? ;p

was fun...at the gathering, maybe next time we should do a simple out door night shoot.

GENO said:
was fun...at the gathering, maybe next time we should do a simple out door night shoot.
the last gathering we had one session liao, so i thought would be boring for those who already done that. ;p

Drudkh said:
the last gathering we had one session liao, so i thought would be boring for those who already done that. ;p

ho...maybe we try shooting at 1/20 sec all the way..
:sweat:

Glad all of u had fun!

Drudkh said:
if next one will be as fun and as crowded. :think:

I will try to be there... barring anything cropping up last minute...

Drudkh said:
Orrhh... Sulhan lor, who else?! :sticktong
Hmm, bushy hair? :think:

Drudkh, no photo to identify everyone present?;)

:( nope, forgot about it. too busy chatting liao. ;p

Drudkh said:

Actually, each photo session should have its unique opportunities, even if it may be the same type of shoot. In this case, a simple night shoot for eg. The exciting challenge will be to see something new each time, better the previous technique used, try newer techniques or to seize whatever new opportunities that present itself.

How about those early birds can go shoot sunset landscape? After all, Peninsular Plaza is just around town. Then later can go for another night shoot. This should present numerous different situations for people to shoot. :)

Hi All,

Can't make it to this. Due to work.
How many people show up in total ??

Not sure exactly how many. But we filled over 3 burgerking tables. Give or take about 14+?

ks2005 said:
Hi All,

Can't make it to this. Due to work.
How many people show up in total ??
there were 17 of us in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.