Singapore Botanic Gardens Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
GENO said:
i feel that photography is all about learning, making mistake is the best way to learn. everyone has diff. ideas so its good to note someone,s else ideas... way cool..........

I think photography is like an art, there will not be a fixed rule to do it. Everytime is learning even pros also learning. Coz there is no limit to it. Am I right to say that ? :embrass:

GENO said:
i feel that photography is all about learning, making mistake is the best way to learn. everyone has diff. ideas so its good to note someone,s else ideas... way cool..........
:thumbsup: That's the spirit.

CS_FSW-098.jpg

Again today at the last day of the fashion show held in Raffles City. With me was WillyFoo,Will03,Quekky and some other CSers. More photos of that event can be found by clickin HERE (This time better upgrade, instead of shoulders, i have clear view in the front and using my tripod :bsmilie: )

Flyingpig said:
But your pic very good liao..i use 10x optical and shoot from the esplande there..can't really see anything...

can see it went into digital zooming and so not very clear...
care to share some of your photos?? :D

yes ! great to know u guys over the last one month... so much shooting to do right ?
hahahaha !!!!!!! and kudos to chunger for those coordinations.. hee... and of cos alot of other people.. and also willy for sharing with us his experiences etc... everyone should give themselves a pat on the back for simply just turning up at the outings ! yeah !

Will03 said:
yes ! great to know u guys over the last one month... so much shooting to do right ?
hahahaha !!!!!!! and kudos to chunger for those coordinations.. hee... and of cos alot of other people.. and also willy for sharing with us his experiences etc... everyone should give themselves a pat on the back for simply just turning up at the outings ! yeah !

:embrass: Thanks, actually my motto of doing all this is to have a great time with all you guys (because i like organize stuff for group outing). Coz after the first outing, I think all the CSers really can learn things from each other each time they go out. Anyway, GENO and Latmo also involve in the coordination, I just part of it.
:D

Anyway, I am sure onz for any other outing with you guys if time permit.

acidbyte said:
CS_FSW-098.jpg

Again today at the last day of the fashion show held in Raffles City. With me was WillyFoo,Will03,Quekky and some other CSers. More photos of that event can be found by clickin HERE (This time better upgrade, instead of shoulders, i have clear view in the front and using my tripod :bsmilie: )
Here's my version...
DSC_7642.jpg

Look like shot at the same time. But your one look really clean :thumbsup:

chunger said:
Look like shot at the same time. But your one look really clean :thumbsup:

referring to ?? the boobs ?

poohbear said:
referring to ?? the boobs ?
If you dun mentions I really dun notice that !!!! Hahahah extra stuff for the nice pic lah ;p

acidbyte said:
Elevated shots vs ground level...very nice clean shots indeed..wish i didn't have those viewers' hair at the bottom of my photo. Ladder(dustbin) or raised platform is the way to go manz...

Yeah, tell me about it!! I have this lady's head perpetually stuck at the right hand corner of so many of my shots! :cry:

pinkfuzzycat said:
Yeah, tell me about it!! I have this lady's head perpetually stuck at the right hand corner of so many of my shots! :cry:

Will03 and i too have our fair share of "blockers". When we were shooting..we had a fella on the mobilephone talking in front of us and a video cameraman.

Flyingpig said:
Either 200 or 400...

Oh.... in that case, I believed it might be 400.

Do you have the EXIF info? It appears to me that your speed is too fast and thus causing the underexposure.

ccplim said:
Oh.... in that case, I believed it might be 400.

Do you have the EXIF info? It appears to me that your speed is too fast and thus causing the underexposure.

Oic..what is EXIF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.