Casual shooters:

Newbies:
1. Rashkae
2. Javabeans.
3. Shunkun
4. Shunkun's friend
5. raggi
6. myopia

Yes, can contact me 9005 2095 if you're lost. But should be easy to spot all the Sony cameras.

how does Sony DSLR looks like? I never seen anyone carrying it around =P (just kidding bro) enjoy your outing sadly I cant join "again" :(

how does Sony DSLR looks like? I never seen anyone carrying it around =P (just kidding bro) enjoy your outing sadly I cant join "again" :(

It's the one with the built-in PSP!

need to bring tripod? does you all mount your camera on the tripod and carry around, or setup and mount only when require @_@

sorry asking stupid question :p

Haha....Everyone joins Newbie group....so Master Galdor is going to shoot alone liao.... :p

Haha....Everyone joins Newbie group....so Master Galdor is going to shoot alone liao.... :p

No leh. Master Galdor will teach us all!

Ah, Master Galdor, I ask you ah... Which way do I look into the camera?

need to bring tripod? does you all mount your camera on the tripod and carry around, or setup and mount only when require @_@

sorry asking stupid question :p

Actually up to you really... If you plan on shooting macro, a tripod can come in handy, but normally I would always recommend one with a quick-release plate so you can easily mount and remove your camera whenever necessary.

Rashkae said:
No leh. Master Galdor will teach us all!

Ah, Master Galdor, I ask you ah... Which way do I look into the camera?

U look from the lens at the front, and just press button. V ez

i hope there aint other visitors at sbg tml. else they will be seeing a group of ppl playing psp figuring out the buttons to press.

i hope there aint other visitors at sbg tml. else they will be seeing a group of ppl playing psp figuring out the buttons to press.

...that would be normal there... All the kids playing PSP while the parents are trying to appreciate a picnic. ;)

Super old newbie here. Too bad tonight shift work, else follows you all go liao. Then after lunch, go book package for USA trip on Sep. :D

Rashkae said:
Actually up to you really... If you plan on shooting macro, a tripod can come in handy, but normally I would always recommend one with a quick-release plate so you can easily mount and remove your camera whenever necessary.

Sad... I don't have macro lens. Only have 1 sigma 18-200mm & 1 sigma 170-500mm lens. Hope it is useful >.<" so i can only take normal flowery and hopefully there are birds around !!!

US trip. Envy. :)

Want to go? :p I going alone leh. (99.99%) haha!

Golden Gate Bridge, I knew it when I study Geography during Sec Sch. So, must go n see how it was like lor. With 16mm lens on FF, I want it all on my photo! :D