Singapore Botanic Gardens Outing


Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
was suppose to be a canon a series outing
but it seem that there are many other user that is interest in this outing and pm me so i think i should make a a public outing ... any objection ???

Time : 0830am
Date : 22 August
Location : Singapore Botanic Gardens
Place to Meet : Orchard MRT
1) Latmo (A80)
2) Glowystix (G5)
3) Koh Wee Kuan (A80)
4) Tunster (A80)
5) Chunger (A80)
6) tmaureen (A80?)
7) simplicity_ (A80)
8) citrix < not confirm yet
9) Chys < not confirm yet
10) ...

btw if too many ppl can someone just help me keep track too thanks ?
 

willyfoo

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,048
0
0
43
North
willyfoo.com
#2
I may join if I don't have another shoot on that day...
I have a A80 underwater case... can qualify for being part of A-series?? :)
 

chunger

New Member
Mar 12, 2004
683
0
0
Tampines
#6
latmo said:
was suppose to be a canon a series outing
but it seem that there are many other user that is interest in this outing and pm me so i think i should make a a public outing ... any objection ???

Time : 0830am
Date : 22 August
Location : Singapore Botanic Gardens
Place to Meet : Orchard MRT
1) Latmo (A80)
2) Glowystix (G5)
3) Koh Wee Kuan (A80)
4) Tunster (A80)
5) Chunger (A80)
6) tmaureen (A80?)
7) simplicity_ (A80)
8) citrix < not confirm yet
9) Chys < not confirm yet
10) ...

btw if too many ppl can someone just help me keep track too thanks ?
No problem man, coz we can learn from each other even not using the same camera. Many photography knowledge applied to all the camera, so I think should be fine. Anyway, A-Series users will still group together and share their A80's experience and knowdledge. :thumbsup:
 

chunger

New Member
Mar 12, 2004
683
0
0
Tampines
#7
willyfoo said:
I may join if I don't have another shoot on that day...
I have a A80 underwater case... can qualify for being part of A-series?? :)

What happened to ur A80 ? I am just curious only :p
 

chunger

New Member
Mar 12, 2004
683
0
0
Tampines
#8
willyfoo said:
I may join if I don't have another shoot on that day...
I have a A80 underwater case... can qualify for being part of A-series?? :)
I think Latmo decided to open this outing to all ppl who interested lor. I think it is a good move also. Anyway, still will be a group of A-series users lah.
 

teerex

New Member
Mar 10, 2003
4,883
0
0
Singapore
#9
latmo said:
is there any pond in SBG?
The last time I went to SBG, 2 weeks ago, the main pond where the swans are is closed. Under renovation, I don't think it's completed yet.
Totally enclosed.
 

Will03

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2004
6,372
9
38
41
#11
hey guys .. if u dun mind me... i will drop by if i dun have to work on that day
 

chunger

New Member
Mar 12, 2004
683
0
0
Tampines
#13
Hehehe... you guys are welcome if you can make it do come lor... Can be fun also. ;)
 

Dec 3, 2003
1,190
0
0
SK
claudia.sg
#14
would really love to join u guys... but... but... its SOOOO early!! and i'm stuck between marco and skydiving... hmmm....

What time will the shooting be going on till? maybe i'll join later if all of u are still around?
 

May 6, 2004
243
0
0
North
#15
illustrious said:
would really love to join u guys... but... but... its SOOOO early!! and i'm stuck between marco and skydiving... hmmm....

What time will the shooting be going on till? maybe i'll join later if all of u are still around?

i'm going marco in morning and maybe going skydiving in the afternoon with my friends (they are not photographer though)! :D

btw any 1 knows if we can take picture for the skydive (probably hard to also)??

maybe it'll become and Botanic Garden and Marina trip!! :bsmilie:
 

Dec 3, 2003
1,190
0
0
SK
claudia.sg
#16
kohweekuan said:
i'm going marco in morning and maybe going skydiving in the afternoon with my friends (they are not photographer though)! :D

btw any 1 knows if we can take picture for the skydive (probably hard to also)??

maybe it'll become and Botanic Garden and Marina trip!! :bsmilie:
shoot the big big tv screen loh! there will be video screening on the screen.

there'll also be other performances and stuff like tat i think. not much details at the website. www.skydivefestival.com

arggghhhh the timing is still the main concern for me... :sweat:
 

May 6, 2004
243
0
0
North
#18
illustrious said:
shoot the big big tv screen loh! there will be video screening on the screen.

there'll also be other performances and stuff like tat i think. not much details at the website. www.skydivefestival.com

arggghhhh the timing is still the main concern for me... :sweat:

if you want something, i'm sure you will be able to do it :D
have the determination !!! :sweatsm:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom