[Beginners Macro outing]Part 1 - Trip to Singapore Botanic Gardens (Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) zzhihuaa (zhihua)
2) neetsdeindie (Nitish)
3) Jacobs
4) Defelio (David)(Newbie)
5) branndon
6) asktronaut (Newbie)
7) nicholaslsa
8) SHLEW
9) ra1nb0w
10) thaBuzzed
11) bananah (newbie)

Using kit lense. Just trying out macro. :)

Hi Zhihua,
What's the backup plan in case it rains?
Shall we stick to the original timing, and, if it rains, we'll meet in the foodcourt to drink coffee and discuss equipment and macro photography just like the AMK outing?
Tks.
LEW

The saying: "Met officers get the best job in the world. They always make mistakes and yet do not get fired from their jobs!"

ya hor...Ok then. In case of rain we meet in foodcourt drink coffee and discuss equipment. lets just hope it doesnt rain/flood on sat:D

[Beginners Macro outing]Part 1 - Trip to Singapore Botanic Gardens (Day) 24th July

IMG_7615a.jpg

[Beginners Macro outing]Part 1 - Trip to Singapore Botanic Gardens (Day)

Date: 24th July
Time: 8.00am meet (8.30am start shooting) till 11.30am/12pm
Place: Singapore Botanic Garden (meet outside tanglin gate. Map: http://www.sbg.org.sg/tanglincore/tanglincore.asp)

Hiya everyone! I am Zhihua and im looking for an opportunity to organise macro outing. This is my first time organizing outing so kindly bear with me for a while. I love shooting macro photography ever since i was a student. I joined a few macro outings and decided to organise one as well.

Everyone (whether pro or beginner) is free to join the outing, regardless of camera type, lens type, flash type or whatever. Even a digicam/800mm cannonball is fine alright. Let us all share ideas and learn from each other as we go along. And last but not least, have FUN shooting

After shooting we can share our shots during lunch at SBG foodcourt.

Disclaimer: Macro lens is optional. If you have, it's a bonus. If you dont have a macro lens, you can use the Raynox DC-250 or any other filter to attach to your prime lens/kit lens.

Things to bring:
1) Camera
2) Tripod/monopod (optional)
3) Water
4) Towel

Those who are new to Macro photography, dont worry. Our friendly seniors are here to teach you all the basics

This outing has no limit of people. Kindly indicate your usernames here by copy pasting this in the next post. My contact: 91840317

1) zzhihuaa (zhihua)
2) neetsdeindie (Nitish)
3) Jacobs
4) Defelio (David)(Newbie)
5) branndon
6) asktronaut (Newbie)
7) nicholaslsa
8) SHLEW
9) ra1nb0w
10) thaBuzzed

IMPT!
1) Please DO NOT post OT threads here. If you all want to post OT , please do so in the Kopitiam or PM me directly. I dont want DM to come after me. Kindly see this thread:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...73#post6282573

showthread.php

Update: Any OT threads pls post in this link. Thanks. Click here

See you guys tomorrow at SBG. Rmb meet at tanglin gate 8.00 am. Try not to be late.:D

Last edited:
Hi Zzhihuaa,

Apologies as I am required to receive a visitor...will reach SBG by 0830 to 0845...My cell is 98613520...can you text me so that I can cotact you when I reach...

Status
Not open for further replies.