SONY OUTING: SBG, Sunday May 29, 9am-lunch

Want to go? :p I going alone leh. (99.99%) haha!

Golden Gate Bridge, I knew it when I study Geography during Sec Sch. So, must go n see how it was like lor. With 16mm lens on FF, I want it all on my photo! :D

Don't think i will have the dough. Have been overspending these few months. :cry: :sweat:

yes. it was such a nice photo shot. first time to shot macro for me. thanks to master galdor for the macro tips.
post mine on my facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2096219371621.2131083.1429454110&l=7844769cc6
feel free to take a look and also add me. thanks....

You are most welcome bro. I am no master. Compared to the real masters here, I am just a noob.
Anyway I have just send you a friend request on FB and nice shots you have there, esp. the butt and fly shots.
Hope to see you again soon. ;)

yo bros, thanx for the outing today, nice to meet you guys.

where to post the pictures for you all's critics? lol.
Rashkae said he gonna start a thread isn't he? Wait for him ?

Rashkae said he gonna start a thread isn't he? Wait for him ?

Happily asleep in bed leh. Aircon! :D

I'll open a thread now.

You are most welcome bro. I am no master. Compared to the real masters here, I am just a noob.
Anyway I have just send you a friend request on FB and nice shots you have there, esp. the butt and fly shots.
Hope to see you again soon. ;)

wah. thanks master. :D
look forward for next outing.:)

Which way do I look into the camera?

Either way oso can, just avoid staring him straight in the eyes and making rude, provocative gestures ! :sweat::bsmilie:

Drats ! ...missed the outing due to RSAF open house duty. :cry:

Either way oso can, just avoid staring him straight in the eyes and making rude, provocative gestures ! :sweat::bsmilie:

Drats ! ...missed the outing due to RSAF open house duty. :cry:

eh wait? you're an NSF? :bsmilie:

eh wait? you're an NSF? :bsmilie:

ROFLOL ! ...They gave me the cheapo Swiss Army Watch and golden handshake like 15 years ago ! :bsmilie: