SBS bus driver kicks me out and . . .

its ur duty to show that u r a student n u r paying concession price for the ride.
the other 11 should have their butts kick for not kicking u out.

as u said in ur first post, its funny.
its funny that u r a student n u have to work the whole day.
school holidays liao meh?

if the driver were to post here saying that she kicked a cheat off the bus,
the same cheeky fellow who cheated the other 11 drivers,
i believed everyone would be cheering for her.

btw, from the tone of ur reply above,
i m all for the driver.

than can u please report to SBS , since u are so supportive for the driver since the 11 driver didnt kick me out.

and does it matter to you that i work ? who are you ? my father ?

and please watch ur words when u are calling a person "cheat".
Its clearly i got no INTENTION to cheat a bus ride, who the fuk want to cheat a bus ride?
If i got extra coins , i would be more than happy to pay.

and fyi, i didnt cheat on 11 drivers you stupid or what can you like fking read ?
i did produce my ID when they requested.

You need to understand that it is your duty to produce any forms of identification to enjoy the concessionary rates that come with it, not the duty of the driver to remind you. You also mentioned that you were going to work, so assuming you are not in uniform, how will you expect the driver to know you are a student. Being young does not mean you are still studying and being old does not mean you are not studying.

Secondly, from your replies, I take your side of the story with a pinch of salt. I do not deny you got thrown off the bus like you said. But from your tone and replies, I also believe that you demonstrated an attitude enough to warrant the driver to ask you to leave.

Bottom line...you want to enjoy the concession, then do your part. When you grow up, you will understand that the world does not owe you anything...

Secondly, from your replies, I take your side of the story with a pinch of salt. I do not deny you got thrown off the bus like you said. But from your tone and replies, I also believe that you demonstrated an attitude enough to warrant the driver to ask you to leave.

During the incident i didnt even gave her any attitude, i just told her and shown her my ezlink card, but no, she still ask me to leave as i do not have enough cash ( short of 10cents), so i did. i didnt want to make a big argument to delay other commuters in the bus. Alight in will be a much better option than to shout at her or give her a rude attitude . i just said , fine , i get down loh.

i think everyone in here needs to calm down..... calm down people..

the young boy is just very upset about what happened, then when people still give support to the bus driver, you will just stir up more resentment in the kid.. thats why his replies are so harsh and rude..

it may not have been that he was harsh and rude at the moment it happened, but becos so many people in here 'shoot' him when he was complaining about his unfair treatment...

it may have been both parties at fault.. but don't go pushing the blame to the boy..

if thats the case then you have to put urself in the boys shoes.. imagine if some aunty stepped all over you at a market or shopping centre, then you go home go online complain still got people say you were wrong.. then obviously you will react more strongly what~!

CHILL~!.....

and for TS, there are alot of older people than you here i'm guessing, so you also have to watch your language... respect is not given to those who don't earn it...

you want people to believe you, you have to be mature enough for them to see that...
(ps. i believe you, there's just alot of rubbish in singapore today)

now just smile and lets move on.. :D

Last edited:
i think everyone in here needs to calm down..... calm down people..

the young boy is just very upset about what happened, then when people still give support to the bus driver, you will just stir up more resentment in the kid.. thats why his replies are so harsh and rude..

it may not have been that he was harsh and rude at the moment it happened, but becos so many people in here 'shoot' him when he was complaining about his unfair treatment...

it may have been both parties at fault.. but don't go pushing the blame to the boy..

if thats the case then you have to put urself in the boys shoes.. imagine if some aunty stepped all over you at a market or shopping centre, then you go home go online complain still got people say you were wrong.. then obviously you will react more strongly what~!

CHILL~!.....

and for TS, there are alot of older people than you here i'm guessing, so you also have to watch your language... respect is not given to those who don't earn it...

you want people to believe you, you have to be mature enough for them to see that...
(ps. i believe you, there's just alot of rubbish in singapore today)

now just smile and lets move on.. :D

btw, during the incident in the bus, and on my first post, i didnt curse and swear at the driver .. just ranting my anger on what happen. just to clear the air.

Instead of sympathizing domdomino's situation, you guys are thrashing him with negative comments? :S

Don't be like that le, imagine you were him. :( how much more embarrassment can you take?

I think its really a matter of the driver's mood...

Whatever is the mood of the driver, that's the driver's problem. As long as we do our part to do what's right (and not based on assumption) then there's no reason for the driver to take it out on the passenger. But if so, deal with it calmly, take down the bus number and details, and release the info to SBS and the media.

than can u please report to SBS , since u are so supportive for the driver since the 11 driver didnt kick me out.

and does it matter to you that i work ? who are you ? my father ?

and please watch ur words when u are calling a person "cheat".
Its clearly i got no INTENTION to cheat a bus ride, who the fuk want to cheat a bus ride?
If i got extra coins , i would be more than happy to pay.

and fyi, i didnt cheat on 11 drivers you stupid or what can you like fking read ?
i did produce my ID when they requested.

[moderator's note]

Please watch your language, thank you.

Come on guys, this kid is angry about what has happened. Who will not be angry in a situation like this.

This is the difference here in CS compared to other forums whereby most Csers are all very negative and always give negative comments and condemn people here in one way or another. Search around and you know what i mean.

What is the use of doing that? That is why many people are not posting here anymore and went to other more friendly forums if you have notice it.

I would think each have their own side of the story and we cannot listen to only 1 party.

Did i miss it somewhere, how old is TS?

And by student do you mean Secondary student? JC student? Poly student? or Uni student? and you were going for work?

its ur duty to show that u r a student n u r paying concession price for the ride.

as u said in ur first post, its funny.
its funny that u r a student n u have to work the whole day.
school holidays liao meh?

In some ways, I don't see in any way,
how the education level or domdomino's employment status has got anything to do with whether the concession rate is applicable to him or not
when he has already clearly stated that he is still schooling and that he happened to be on his way to work.
Why he's on his way to work and not in school is none of our business at all.
Instead we should focus and ponder about the situation that domdomino was in and how he should seek redress.

Last edited:
how the education level or domdomino's employment status has got anything to do with whether the concession rate is applicable to him or not
when he has already clearly stated that he is still schooling and that he happened to be on his way to work.

As same on how TV lawyer shows portray, it goes to credibility.

As same on how TV lawyer shows portray, it goes to credibility.

lol I haven't time to watch telly.
But lets take for example, if domdomino's words were to hold true and he is indeed a student
with a valid student concession card,
doesn't that mean that he has been treated unfairly and humiliated?
And if for arguments sake, domdomino is no longer a student and doesn't have a valid concession card,
does that mean that he deserves to be treated unfairly and then humiliated?

Now that I think of it, I feel that the bus captain lacks discretion and tact;
valid concession card or not.

Last edited:
take down the driver's name, lodge a formal complaint with sbs, taking into account the name/time of incident.

be nice, smile at the driver. in fact, just happily ask her for her photo also, in a nice manner. then when you leave, tell her happily that you will be lodging a complaint with sbs, have a nice day and please drive safely.

lol I haven't time to watch telly.
But lets take for example, if domdomino's words were to hold true and he is indeed a student
with a valid student concession card, doesn't that mean that he has been treated unfairly
and humiliated?
And if for arguments sake, domdomino is no longer a student and doesn't have a
valid concession card,
does that mean that he deserves to be treated unfairly and then humiliated?

Now that I think of it, I feel that the bus captain lacks discretion and tact;
valid concession card or not.

No... The question here is how much faith you want to put in believing the story he said so far. Some may read his side of the event and find there are holes in his version. This would make others doubt his version of the event...

I also find it strange, a student and go to work? Huh? :dunno:

Maybe TS purposely skip school to earn some money from part-time job ba.

No... The question here is how much faith you want to put in believing the story he said so far. Some may read his side of the event and find there are holes in his version. This would make others doubt his version of the event...

I also find it strange, a student and go to work? Huh? :dunno:

Maybe TS purposely skip school to earn some money from part-time job ba.

Probably.
Maybe he's a poly student and doesn't have class on that day?

I kinda empathize with him in some ways because I had a job too while I was schooling.
I needed the money to pay my fees off.
but then thats OT talk already :bsmilie:

Why he's on his way to work and not in school is none of our business at all.
Instead we should focus and ponder about the situation that domdomino was in and how he should seek redress.
tainted,

fyi:

http://www.transitlink.com.sg/services_ezlink-tertiary.html

by right , WHY didnt she ask when i board the bus ?

isit my job to ask her if i m required to produce? :dunno:

ok, so if you walk out of restaurant without paying bill, it's not your job to ask the restaurant waiters if you're required to pay the bill.

they are supposed to ask you to pay the bill, not wait for you to ask for the bill. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

your logic is not right - the bus driver may be in the wrong, but your mentality is also problematic.

so is it my fault that i didn't know that the actual fare was $1.80 ?

well the 11 drivers are more than willing to let it go when the smiled and nod their head.

how come the 11 drivers never warn me or remind me? only that 1 driver out of all the 11 times i took kick me out. this shows how SBS is not strict with their drivers so i need an answer by their management. cause at that point of time its hard to believe out of the majority 11 drivers i took , the minority kick me out.

k, good lor.

next time sbs make sure you lan lan pay $1.80.

don't take kindness for weakness. :bsmilie::bsmilie: