LR Tips My Favorite Duotone Look Lightroom Trick (and some workshop and conference news)

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
First, three quick news updates:

The Lightroom Conference is almost here!​

Our two-day, two-track online Lightroom Conference is coming up in just 11-days. Details and tickets here (sign up now to save $150).

Come with me to Antarctica next February for the trip of a lifetime​

I’m joining a team of incredibly talented instructors as part of the Meunch workshop’s incredible trip to Antarctica. You’ve got to check out the video – it’s one of those one-in-a-lifetime bucket list types of experiences for photographers, and you don’t want to miss out. Here’s the link with more details (make sure you watch the video below – so inspiring!).

Joe McNally’s Ellis Island workshop is coming up next month.​

Joe gets his participants special access to areas on Ellis Island that are normally off-limits to the public. It gives you the opportunity to create some really fascinating images.

The next one is coming up on May 25, 2024, and is limited to just 25 people. I have two friends who have taken this workshop with Joe, and they just couldn’t rave about it enough. The details are right here

And now, onto today’s tip below:​

In case you were wondering, I know the video is supposed to be wide. This was edited so we could share it as a “short” on YouTube and Instagram, which is why it’s tall.

Have an awesome weekend, everybody!

-Scott

P.S.
If you’re thinking of shooting the Eclipse next week, make sure you check out our guide for shooting it safely (for you and your gear), on this past Wednesday’s episode of “The Grid” where Erik Kuna shares all the thing you need to know (including the latest weather predictions). Here’s the link.

The post My Favorite Duotone Look Lightroom Trick (and some workshop and conference news) appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...