SBS bus driver kicks me out and . . .

i took same bus to work today but different driver.

I boarded the bus and asked the driver how much isit to go to pasir ris drive 1 with student card. He told me 75cents, and i double check with him are you sure? he said , yea.

so how the problem is , how much is the actual fare? 75cents or $1.80. both drivers telling me different amount.:think:

I will re-quote what I've found out for you earlier:
For school concession card: http://www.transitlink.com.sg/ezlink_school.html

Main points under Usage:
  • The concession card must be carried as proof of eligibility when traveling on the MRT/LRT/bus in order to enjoy travel concession. School uniforms do not prove students' eligibility for travel concession.
  • If you are a concession card holder and intend to pay cash, please let the bus driver know. Then tap your concession card at the reader for verification of the card’s validity before you drop your cash into the farebox.

That is why you were told different amounts. If you stated upfront that you are student, you want to pay cash, you showed your student pass, AND tapped it on the reader for verification (this step most people skip and the drivers close one eye), THEN your fare would be $0.75. Otherwise it's probably $1.80 for the adult fare.

And note that being in school uniform doesn't automatically qualifies you for concession fare.

kick you out of the bus is serious, which leg the driver use????

cos left leg less power, right leg is dangerous, may end up a banana kick.... then every thing gone liao.......:sweat:

ya, all our G'ment and big corps like singtel.. all know how to give B/S answer and say it is not like this, not like that, we do our best, blah blah blah...

everytime see newspaper oso sianz le...

dunno what this can't be helped, it only happens once every 50 years...

smrt did that once,

i asked the officer to kindly escalate it to her superior, because she had not given me a satisfactory answer. :)

lol!

Template should most likely be :let us move foward on this issue" blah blah :D

cos left leg less power, right leg is dangerous, may end up a banana kick.... then every thing gone liao.......:sweat:

bruce lee's kick and wong fei hong's shadow kick is even more powderful

He was going to work, not school.

ah. yup thought he was going to work after school.. since he kept saying that he was a student. in that case, the bus captain's got the right to suspect that he might be trying to cheat the fare. afterall, SBS and SMRT are trying to lessen this.

of course... i'm not saying TS wanted to, but humans by nature are suspicious creatures

There was once when I board 167 from somerset. As I lack of coins in my wallet and the next smallest note is a $5, I told the bus driver $5 and drop the note into the machine. When the bus is reaching chiong pang, the checking person came onboard and I show him my ticket. He told me that I didn't pay enough money and have to get off the bus. :what:

Actual fact is the bus driver only punch the lowest amount and I never check the ticket when I took it from the machine. Quite a scene when I told him that I paid $5, he insisted me off the bus until I argued with him to check with the driver. Lucky the driver remembered someone paid a $5. (Thats me...)

Maybe driver is a leg footer leh. So left leg kick also powerful mah.