Ready for the D4S / or D4X ( maybe the D400 ) 3rd week JAN 2014 ;)

Bro Dfive, you are right !
Sorry, the new camera name is D4S. Not Dfive ;)
This is the worst leak ever :lovegrin:

x07-dsc0821.jpg.pagespeed.ic.b49HVoOstk.jpg

10-dsc0824.jpg

x16-dsc0830.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7xgkmfyHFs.jpg

I will not be surprised if there is only minor addition from D4 to D4s, but with decent increment of price.
Similar to from D300 to D300s.

I will not be surprised if there is only minor addition from D4 to D4s, but with decent increment of price.
Similar to from D300 to D300s.

More like a D3 >>> D3S - Massive improvement! :)

And then the D3 was selling for nothing...... SOOOO also a good time to either : 1. Sell your D4 now for max $$$ OR 2. Buyers be ready to snap up wicked deals on second hand D4's in the next 3-6 months..... ;) ;)

Nikon has confirmed D4s in the making at the CES. Hopefully it will reach our shores soon. ;)
http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/07/nikon-d4s-glimpse-hong-kong/

It would probably make its debut sometime before the World Cup in June. Those sports photographers would have a first crack at its performance and the accolade would be shown and televised worldwide. No better timing when the world is glued to their feet for 30 days.

Alr a thread for this, I started it weeks ago ;) .... suggest MODS merge them.

Threads merged.

Nikon-D4S-4.jpg

Another clear picture of D4s

I note that Nikon Rumors mentioned that changes will be marginal...

My personal belief is that they will bump it up to 11fps. But more changes to the video side.

I also belief that D4s is still 16 Megapixels.
Still using the same sensor with D4 or Df, but with the updated image processor..

HD video and a $1000 increase in price with all the same features of the D4 wor. Everyone would rush for it!

Sorry, too rich for my blood... if want to buy that, need to sell blood liao.

Do we know how much is the D4s? Maybe same price as D4?

Will stick with my D4 till D6 is out.

ROI is too long for the D4, it's awesome in everything except 'cheap'.

Anyone's guess at this point.

Except me. I guess it will be priced about $500 to $1000 more than the current D4.
So now it's time to Buy Buy Buy D4.

Last edited: