Ready for the D4S / or D4X ( maybe the D400 ) 3rd week JAN 2014 ;)

But many rumors say D4s specs are as follow:

same 16MP sensor with D4 and Df
higher fps rate
improved AF
better low light performance
improved video
XQD and CF memory cards
new Expeed 4 processor

Unless Sony release a new sensor, I don't think D4s will use a new sensor.
Don't say 24 Mp D4s use same sensor with 24 Mp D610

A lot of conflicting info out there. That is why i am blur. The boss also said 2 D4 models is slated for release. D4x also. And the 24MP sensor is a new one. I have no idea how true, but she sounded so sure and convinced... hmmm

Last edited:
If one is to read Ken Rockwell's post on the D4S, it will a 24 MP sensor. The way he has written the post, this is fact. :))))

If one is to read Ken Rockwell's post on the D4S, it will a 24 MP sensor. The way he has written the post, this is fact. :))))

No matter what specs it is, there will be unhappy people.

No matter what specs it is, there will be unhappy people.

Especially if they cannot afford to buy it. They just say that the price is not right.
No matter what, some people always complain.

i hope it's 80MP with 15fps ;) and able to buffer 100 RAW files before slowing down that'll really make my day :)

To make mine, it has to be also below $3k in addition to the above specs.

Seems like 10fps -> 11/12fps for $1000 more.

The video might be something special..... not that I need it nor want it. LOL

Nikon has been severely lagging in video for a while... if it is really 4k video, i believe that is a move in the right direction... not for me personally though

Nikon has been severely lagging in video for a while... if it is really 4k video, i believe that is a move in the right direction... not for me personally though

D4V and D4P might be nice... V for video, P for Photo... so that we don't have to pay for stuff we don't use..

Now is Chinese New Year already. Where is your D4s or D4x...

;)

Same same I want to upgrade from my D3s so cant wait until it comes out

There is still no news about Official Release yet for this D4S HD-SLR

From Nikon website:
"Further details regarding the Nikon D4S, including announcement date, availability and suggested retail price will be announced at a later date." :bsmilie: