Nikon D7100 Images

Hi there. No I don't own the D7100. I own a D7000. The pictures from it are very good, a bit noisy when the ISO is pushed. Use it with good lenses and you will be surprised on the image quality. So since the D7100 is the new DX king, it is definitely better than the D7000.

Hmm shooting for $. Well you need learn up on your photography technical skills first, then followed by the artistic skills and lastly interaction skills to bring out the best of your subjects. The you will develop your own niche if you plan to shoot for $$$. Start small, take on small / easy jobs like full moon, birthdays & etc and learn from the trade. No one becomes good over night but there are always some that are gifted with an eye for details.

You are already a photographer...when you are holding the D7100 in your hands.

Spend time learning, reading, shooting and attend seminars or courses if you are keen to take your craft to new heights.

Last edited:
Will be doing my own job of maternity shoot and full month in 2 months. Will update again for comments.

I was at the Nikon event, brought along a SD card, loaded it into the D7100 & shot this...
The_look_3.jpg

I was at the Nikon event, brought along a SD card, loaded it into the D7100 & shot this...
The_look_3.jpg

Sorry, but I missed your point here.

This thread is titled “Nikon D7100 images”, I don’t own this DSLR but the attached pic was taken (by me) with a D7100. OK to post for sharing?

Sure. Why not?

Daoyin & Ageha, I think he was trying to share the pic which he took with his own sd card inserted to the d7100 which was available for trying at the Nikon event.

9725492028_66f2902864_c.jpg

#03 - Nikkor 50mm f1.8 > 1/400s f1.8 ISO800
I am Tiger

This really nice!
Is this out of the camera? or you did some touch up with software?

Hi Bernard, thank you for the compliments. This pic was processed in Lightroom adding a tad bit of exposure for the overall image, saturation for the clothing and vibrance for the skin tone.

Hi Bernard, thank you for the compliments. This pic was processed in Lightroom adding a tad bit of exposure for the overall image, saturation for the clothing and vibrance for the skin tone.

Nicest little Tiger that I've seen for a long time. There is so much details including those in the iris!:eek:

Thanks you for the details.

Nice shot of the "tiger".

my humble contribution, shot with Sigma 8-16mm.

dsc_0498-43742140.jpg