Hanging out our national flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
I noticed that in my residential area, not many families are hanging out our national flag. i do not intend to hang it out this year. in the evening, i think people from the rc came and distributed flag foc. i think it is their way of nudging us to hang it out. is hanging the flag a sign of patriotism or not hanging a sign of no patriotism?

or it is because yishun is one of the heartlands where ndp will head to this year?

For all we know, there may be a 'fine' in the future for not hanging the flags. :think:

i don't even know where is the flag. :bsmilie:

my flag wash until now indonesia flag already:bsmilie:

The only flag I have is a Nikon flag. It's not against the law to hang a Nikon flag outside issit? :dunno:

what flag? May as well hang a P.A.P flag right? :bsmilie:

AReality said:
No lucky draw? No free gift? Hang for what?

You dun hang wait later pple from IRAS comes check your accounts..... den say you did not pay enough tax for the past 10 years.... Den kena fine and go jail..... :bsmilie:

My block the rc hang for us.:thumbsd:

Remember many year back we do hang flat at our own cost. Now!:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

Now i hang this..:hung: :hung: :hung:

certainly there is a declining number of people that are hanging the flags....
and the few that r hanging it, some are not presenting it properly.
for instance, i saw one unit with laundries hanging on the flag itself...
sum 'respect' for the flag.

well, maybe, the governing party is looking at the numbers of flags hung as a symbol of support to gauge whether the ground is sweet for general election or not.

This thread development is sinking CS into the pits.
Some comments here really sucks.

Talking rots and talking cocks is still fine with me. Just do not use words to degrade any country's icon - directly or otherwise without cause.

I hope the moderator will lock this thread if it continues in this degrading manner. What are we Singaporeans trying to show the world?

tOGGY said:
This thread development is sinking CS into the pits.
Some comments here really sucks.

Talking rots and talking cocks is still fine with me. Just do not use words to degrade any country's icon - directly or otherwise without cause.

I hope the moderator will lock this thread if it continues in this degrading manner. What are we Singaporeans trying to show the world?

The world know more than you..know ....believe me..:sweat: :sweatsm: :lovegrin:

amospi said:
The world know more than you..know ....believe me..

O course they know more than me. They also know a 'Singaporean' can shamelessly post this too.

amospi said:
My block the rc hang for us.:thumbsd:

Remember many year back we do hang flat at our own cost. Now!:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.