Hanging out our national flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to take a chill pill. :rolleyes:

detrop said:
pardon me. i am an indonesian. then again, i didnt mean it when i posted my remarks.
my apologies.

detrop, My respect to you. We all are human and can make mistakes. However, a real man can make correct his wrong actions. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Waffle said:
Someone needs to take a chill pill. :rolleyes:
:bsmilie: Alternatively put ice-cream on you and eat? Ice-Cream Waffle also cooling. Haha...

eikin said:
RCs and CCs hang the flags for the residents in their area most likely because there's going to be a visit by someone important. period.

my family hangs the flag out every year without fail. we do it because we are proud to be citizens of this country. it's not a political act, it's simply to show that we are Singaporeans, that's all.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

espn said:
:bsmilie: Alternatively put ice-cream on you and eat? Ice-Cream Waffle also cooling. Haha...
I have done you nothing wrong! Why?! WHY ME?!

NVM. I'll come back and haunt you wearing a Canon flag for a cape.

Waffle said:
I have done you nothing wrong! Why?! WHY ME?!

NVM. I'll come back and haunt you wearing a Canon flag for a cape.
LoL... I'll light up ur cape on fire. :bsmilie: Come come.. :devil:

tOGGY said:
I often wonder why the Chinese proudly display "a sense of shame" as a true virtue, together with love, humility, etc. It seems so out of place.

Tonight, I realise their great wisdom.

i am still puzzle about this. Can it be explain in a simplified way??:sweatsm:

espn said:
Not the flag, that's for sure. :bsmilie:

Very sad. You choose to establish your proper values - or the lack of it. There are few things to hold sacred in life. Your God, your country, your family - in this order. I hope you do understand what you have said here.

tOGGY said:
Very sad. You choose to establish your proper values - or the lack of it. There are few things to hold sacred in life. Your God, your country, your family - in this order. I hope you do understand what you have said here.

What's defined as proper values? Who defines them? CME? :bsmilie: For me country isn't even ranked anywhere in my priorities & values. :bsmilie: There are better values to prioritise. I'm well aware what I just said.

Ice-Cream Waffle anybody? Hee.

;( ;( :nono: :nono: ;(

tOGGY said:
What do you mean? I stand by what I said. This is a serious personal insult. Please explain yourself if you are a man. Substantiate your comments if you have a dot of integrity or substance.

I should've phrased "Why should I lie?"

But I guess someone's ego is as large as his temper right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.