FIREWORKS: Singapore Fireworks Festival 2006 - Esplanade Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
firing point i not sure.. but i know the delegates will be watching frm esplanade cos they got some carnival at esplanade.. sth like tat.. rough idea is like tat... if got more specific info den i post new thread tell u guys..

uy_uil said:
hmm. think you did some PS on all the pics rite?
cos i can see some jagged edges on all the pictures. something like cloned effect.
correct me if i'm wrong =)

U're wrong. I do not and have never done any PS to my pics at all. Any pic i took is fresh from the cam.

Weigang said:
Ya, I agreed on the smoke... Luckily, it paused for a while or the smoky effects will be worse... ;)

Anyway, I was not in a very ideal spot... In fact, I don't like that spot, but no choice... No feeling about the shots... :(

But then never mind as I enjoyed my night-out with my NS-buddy which I hasn't seen for a while... ;p

I paused a short while before i continue shooting cos the smoke was blurring my pics.

chouk said:
fireworks.jpg

there's mine..got some probs uploading

The picture is super chio! but still, the feeling of joy isn't captured.. :bsmilie:

GeckoZ said:
wah liao eh, y u so sure is pic 2 and either black or white tops? :think:
i'm the black. hahaha :bsmilie:

Cos one look more stone than the other mar.:bsmilie: No offence dude. I'm just pulling your legs here.;p

GeckoZ said:
Yeah, my leg is dropping off soon, laming now. :p
yes,very lame :bsmilie:

On the last day i was even using a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM to shoot fireworks instead of a wider lens. Maybe just to get a different prospective. :)

My Pic on nite 4
20068170112853968.jpg

photographique said:
Check my photos out.

More in my gallery

http://lxrichbirdsf.deviantart.com/gallery/

:cool:

The pictures are fantastic. Great colors, good timing and a great vantage point. I saw pics under two headings in your gallery. Could you sahre your vantage points for those pics with us?

Thanks,

Ice

icecube4u said:
The pictures are fantastic. Great colors, good timing and a great vantage point. I saw pics under two headings in your gallery. Could you sahre your vantage points for those pics with us?

Thanks,

Ice

Ok, not a problem...

But first, I don't get what u mean by under two headings?

Regarding the 'vantage', :bsmilie: , I'm a freaking a noob, too. Well, I think when taking fireworks you have to keep alert, and try to compose. It's nothing since a noob like me can take it, :bsmilie:

Some settings such as manual focus at infinity,ISO 100, F16, BULB or 8s and above exposure time might be useful. I took at the Explanade and BS bridges.

yokechye said:
wat is on the bottom right corner of ur photo?:think:
People walking past during the long exposure.

yokechye said:
oh!! haha... maybe can photoshop them away? might look even nicer :bsmilie:

can try to smoothen the water reflection under the fireworks side oso..

Status
Not open for further replies.