X100 cases/bags - What do you use?

dnaxe

Oct 5, 2006
Just bought a x100. I could carry it in my B-Hadley, but.. that's kinda large for a camera this small.

Is the Fuji case available anywhere? Or Luigi or Jnk?

PM me if you wanna sell :p

I second this. Just got mine and waiting for the case to arrive. Has anyone collected theirs? What does it look like? Is it any good or should I just go ahead to find a third-party case?

I dun think the free leather case they are giving out is the Fujifilm LC-X100 Leather Case right?

That who is giving out?

Some of them ARE giving that out, but stock hasn't arrived STILL.

I mean shops which are selling X100 eg. CP, SLR Revo, MS Color, Parisilk.. U mean there are some shops that are giving out the original casing? You know which shops?

That who is giving out?

Some of them ARE giving that out, but stock hasn't arrived STILL.

Last edited:
aaron80 said:
I mean shops which are selling X100 eg. CP, SLR Revo, MS Color, Parisilk.. U mean there are some shops that are giving out the original casing? You know which shops?

I thought all r givin the case but no stock now?

Dont quite like the case frm pics. Waitin for JnK to get mine done.

If you r nikon dslr user, can use SB800 pouch...it's good enough for me.

Hey guys, what small bags/pouches u are using to store your X100 now? Dunno when the leather casing is coming in, now I have to carry around my X100 in a Crumpler 4 Million Dollar Home which I find too big. I want to find something small that I can carry my X100 in and be able to put it in my regular bag.

Hey guys, what small bags/pouches u are using to store your X100 now? Dunno when the leather casing is coming in, now I have to carry around my X100 in a Crumpler 4 Million Dollar Home which I find too big. I want to find something small that I can carry my X100 in and be able to put it in my regular bag.

I'm using Crumpler 1 Million Dollar Home for the X100 with mounted adapter ring, slim UV filter and a $5 plastic lens cap. It's a bit tight fit with this combo but if I revert to the screw ring and the original lens cap, it will slide it smoothly into the case.

I'm using the optech case to put in my regular bags.. Not too expensive too..

Last edited:
I bought the cam on 20/5. Heard will get the case at end of May. No stock for hood and adapter. gotta wait. I think i will get another case which can hang by belt side. Any recommendation?

Bought at CP Marina square

The lowepro munich 100 fits quite nicely

Billingham Hadley Digital Camera Bag

So tempting, but so boring to have both that and a larger hadley.

Just bought a x100. I could carry it in my B-Hadley, but.. that's kinda large for a camera this small.

Is the Fuji case available anywhere? Or Luigi or Jnk?

PM me if you wanna sell :p

My JnK arrived! :D I'm loving it.

SInce it is jsut a half case ... I'm carrying it in my small Nat Geo bag.

JnK1.jpg

JnK10.jpg

More pics and description of the case here in my blog.