X100 cases/bags - What do you use?

hey guys, how u find the free fuji case? is it good enough?
cos i'm considering buying w/o case and get a cheaper price

The free leather case is good enough..you take off the top part and it becomes a half case.:)

I use the ThinkTank modular pouch. Fit nicely with a hand-strap. I like to carry the cam on my belt. Easier to take out and wont obstruct and not very obvious.

2jcfo92.jpg

Last edited:
Using this case for X100, Gariz from Korea...quite pricey but very convenient to change battery and memory card.

5862172851_38c35720ab_z.jpg

Last edited:
stnicholas81 said:
Hi zenithfl, did you buy it directly from Korea?

Cheers,
Nic

Yeah, emailed to Gary from Gariz, state items you want, he will quote the delivery charges and postage and paid with paypal. Got it within 3 days. Total cost with strap about 180

zenithfl said:
Yeah, emailed to Gary from Gariz, state items you want, he will quote the delivery charges and postage and paid with paypal. Got it within 3 days. Total cost with strap about 180

Sighzz, I ordered one from another online store and paid almost the same but with no strap. Oh well.

Zhou has come up with a range of half cases for the X100, available at Chiif's.

Hi, i am a new X100 user. My case just came today from Japan.

IMG1246-M.jpg

Using this case for X100, Gariz from Korea...quite pricey but very convenient to change battery and memory card.

5862172851_38c35720ab_z.jpg

looks like a Lieca hor? ( wonder if I spell it correctly ) ...

My JnK arrived! :D I'm loving it.

SInce it is jsut a half case ... I'm carrying it in my small Nat Geo bag.

JnK1.jpg

JnK10.jpg

More pics and description of the case here in my blog.

Bro, how you order your JNK case? I tried visiting the website and it's all in Korean. Mind telling me how to order and how much would it probably costs total with shipping and everything? Thanks

Chiif rocks. He has soft releases, the CSEP2, Zhou half cases, neck straps, wrist straps, UV and CPL filters that work great with the X100. Friendly and helpful :)

Chiif - I regret not getting the 35mm f1.4 toy lens for my NEX now! :(

ghoonk said:
Chiif rocks. He has soft releases, the CSEP2, Zhou half cases, neck straps, wrist straps, UV and CPL filters that work great with the X100. Friendly and helpful :)

Chiif - I regret not getting the 35mm f1.4 toy lens for my NEX now! :(

Agree!!!

Yup looks cool ... i am interested also :)

Cathay selling 84 i think for the SNAP35 size ..i chk out the web if we can gather 4 pcs to order , we can save about 20 dollars each .. anyone ?

Im now using the same.... its great for the x-100...... not overly protective ( lisgh padding like Domke, Lowepro SandF ranges )