X100 cases/bags - What do you use?

Hi where to get the SNAP35 bag? Try Cathay today & they told me they don't carry this brand? Drive u got it at local shop? Thk

Actually I gotten RS-Sport 2 for my x100. It look beautiful and a perfect combination. Just to share.

looks like a Lieca hor? ( wonder if I spell it correctly ) ...

the gariz half case from korea is is also available at chiif now. by the way, does anyone here know if there are any similiar padded camera pouches that could fit an x100 (with half case) like the rina case shown here at http://www.artisanandartist.com/acc/acamrina.htm?

Last edited:
Yeah, emailed to Gary from Gariz, state items you want, he will quote the delivery charges and postage and paid with paypal. Got it within 3 days. Total cost with strap about 180

can you comment on the general fit and finishing on Gariz product? From the website pics.. looks pretty impressive.. looking to make an order for the X100 half case.
appreciate it. thks!

can you comment on the general fit and finishing on Gariz product? From the website pics.. looks pretty impressive.. looking to make an order for the X100 half case.
appreciate it. thks!

Hi, personally think this is 90% fit (correct me if others have different view because i tends to be fussy sometimes). Both sides was a little bit loose as there isnt any buckle to close the gap from the side (i used Luxecase for M8 with 100% fit) and it solely rely on the screw at the bottom. Besides, its perfectly fine and the "gun-shot" strap comes so handy for me to shoot & shoot. Hence, NO REGRET and it worth every penny (although is only 90% fit).