Where to get such mounting screws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaoxing

Feb 16, 2003
Bedok, Singapore
Visit site

Does anyone know where I can get such thumb screws (with the base discs) cheap? It comes with a flash bracket but the whole set costs $15 at most places. I only need the part shown above.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
U can try Kitchener Road, near Jalan Basar stadium, there are many hardware shops there that sell many different types of screws there, u just bring a sample and normally they can tell u on the spot.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Think this type kitchener road also no stock 1... cos its not actually what u call a 'normal machine screw'

unless you own your own workshop, else its actually more cost economical to just pay 15 bucks... no joke...

V

vince123123

I've been in the same situation as you and sadly, there's no place which sell this sort of thing in Singapore.

What I did was to order from B&H - I got a bunch of different thumb screws at a bunch of different lengths.

Does anyone know where I can get such thumb screws (with the base discs) cheap? It comes with a flash bracket but the whole set costs $15 at most places. I only need the part shown above.

Status
Not open for further replies.