Where to get such mounting screws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaoxing

Feb 16, 2003
Bedok, Singapore
Visit site
screw.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get such thumb screws (with the base discs) cheap? It comes with a flash bracket but the whole set costs $15 at most places. I only need the part shown above.

U can try Kitchener Road, near Jalan Basar stadium, there are many hardware shops there that sell many different types of screws there, u just bring a sample and normally they can tell u on the spot.

Think this type kitchener road also no stock 1... cos its not actually what u call a 'normal machine screw'

unless you own your own workshop, else its actually more cost economical to just pay 15 bucks... no joke...

I've been in the same situation as you and sadly, there's no place which sell this sort of thing in Singapore.

What I did was to order from B&H - I got a bunch of different thumb screws at a bunch of different lengths.

screw.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get such thumb screws (with the base discs) cheap? It comes with a flash bracket but the whole set costs $15 at most places. I only need the part shown above.

Status
Not open for further replies.