Where are you going for holidays this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to Japan but I dun like anime, manga or Hello Kitty, dunno why I go also...just follow family loh.

I am going to Japan but I dun like anime, manga or Hello Kitty, dunno why I go also...just follow family loh.

of course; but one must also remember that there are parts of london which are frankly, more shady than the rest; for whatever reason, so don't anyhow walk walk, it is not singapore.

nah, what i heard and read is that vietnam is rainy in the jun/aug period :(

Actually, anywhere is the same, even in Singapore. You just need to be very careful about where you go, esp if you are alone.

Unfortunately, wife and myself won't be able to take a long holiday.... she has to work on a big project and on top of that, our son is only 3 months old so can't bring him anywhere yet. :(

But heading to Hua Hin (for 4 nights) then to BKK (for 2 nights) just to take a break..... Will check back to this thread in a year. :bsmilie::sticktong

We brought our daughter to Bali when she was 4 months old, and Australia when she is 8 mths old.....now both kids 3 yrs and 1 yr old everywhere (Cornwall, Guildford, London, Switzerland, Spain, US florida, etc)...real difficult to change lens when shooting, if at all.

Actually, anywhere is the same, even in Singapore. You just need to be very careful about where you go, esp if you are alone.

...different extents, if you've been maybe you might understand what i mean; london is generally dimly lit, even the non-problematic areas

if we're talking about chances and opportunities, no doubt more presented there than here.

The London sunset and night86mare will always wait for you. :)

Here's the background music while they wait and wait: :bsmilie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VUoEil40qZA

alamak, since when you become

xin_52020310161224408351.JPG

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

...different extents, if you've been maybe you might understand what i mean; london is generally dimly lit, even the non-problematic areas

if we're talking about chances and opportunities, no doubt more presented there than here.

Of course I understand... I have been in the UK for quite some time already....

Like I say, photographers/travellers just have to be more careful wherever we go, cause you don't know the places like the locals do.

Just came back from Jordan few weeks ago...heading to NZ this friday...theres like a super backlog of photos for me to PS...havent even processed much of my Europe trip last year...

Will prob stick to short getaways for the rest of the year before going to South America...a 2 months backpacking trip through Peru, Chile and Brazil is sooo tempting

I want bosnia on the list too:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.