Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benign said:
Ya lor, I heard this lady want to be my sugar mummy....so, betta train up liao. U think money just drop from the sky meh :bsmilie:

Patience :think: :sweat:

si boh? which lady so lucky? how old :p.. post pic here..

I got tons of patience leh.. but i worry if i dun quickly correct him might make him mistaken my intention.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
heard a saying? U can't teach an old dog new tricks?

aiya, xim tia tia, take a cane & whip it if it goes pee & poo at the wrong place lor... den drag it to its designated area. after a few times it will remember liao.

:what: Cane? I will Xim Tia!.. no way.. :( i rather mop floor.. he is already so ke lian..

furrycake said:
adult doggie? think you just newspapers lor or bring it downstairs for it to do his biz.
my guy fren did something cruel. the dog wont listen to him and anyhow sh*t. end up he made the dog 'eat' its own poo each time it poo-ed at the wrong place(s). then pt to newspaper also. so the dog somehow learnt how to poo properly around 3rd time :sweat:

No.. his paw a bit wore out.. the paw abit become fury.. i got to find him shoes then can go down walk :(..
problem is.. 3 days liao.. can u believe i never get the chance to see him poo and pee.
He everytime do when i not around. When i around.. point him to pee to poo.. he just keep licking my finger. Then i see more then 6hrs no pee no poo.. put him in a playpen and walk away. 30min later come back. he pee and poo liao.
then when he poo at the kitchen i pick the shxt to the newspaper.. and make him smell lor..

Haze said:
No.. his paw a bit wore out.. the paw abit become fury.. i got to find him shoes then can go down walk :(..
problem is.. 3 days liao.. can u believe i never get the chance to see him poo and pee.
He everytime do when i not around. When i around.. point him to pee to poo.. he just keep licking my finger. Then i see more then 6hrs no pee no poo.. put him in a playpen and walk away. 30min later come back. he pee and poo liao.
then when he poo at the kitchen i pick the shxt to the newspaper.. and make him smell lor..

he see u shy mah... maybe u go flick his u-know-wat.. den he pee on u lor.. den u slap it.. next time he won't dare pee on u liao...

but funny leh, u make a dog wear shoe den go downstairs walk.... abit unnatural leh...

Haze said:

actually you should focus on training him in-house 1st. firstly does he respond to you calling him? it's really all boils down to basic training 1st.

so you want him to pee and poo at the toilet or on newspapers when inside the house? next time he anyhow peed and poo, just point to the pee/poo, then give him a beating (on the butt). try to whack with newspapers rolled up lor, not use hands becos too painful for him then. you can try scolding him also, then point to the pee/poo. then drag him to the newspaper or toilet , point again .

you have to be firm when it comes to training. so have to be xim tiah also bo bian becos dogs need training one.

furrycake said:
actually you should focus on training him in-house 1st. firstly does he respond to you calling him? it's really all boils down to basic training 1st.

so you want him to pee and poo at the toilet or on newspapers when inside the house? next time he anyhow peed and poo, just point to the pee/poo, then give him a beating (on the butt). try to whack with newspapers rolled up lor, not use hands becos too painful for him then. you can try scolding him also, then point to the pee/poo. then drag him to the newspaper or toilet , point again .

you have to be firm when it comes to training. so have to be xim tiah also bo bian becos dogs need training one.

oh ya hor.. forget i can roll the newspaper... Good idea.. use newspaper beat i not xim tiah. my hand very big.. use hand big him later Lau sai :p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
he see u shy mah... maybe u go flick his u-know-wat.. den he pee on u lor.. den u slap it.. next time he won't dare pee on u liao...

but funny leh, u make a dog wear shoe den go downstairs walk.... abit unnatural leh...

Dun wan.. furry method much better..

As for the dog shoes.. no choice leh. His paw wore out.. become hairy. If dun protect.. will get worst.

:what: DCA!.. your girls do that to u ah :embrass:

Haze said:
Dun wan.. furry method much better..

As for the dog shoes.. no choice leh. His paw wore out.. become hairy. If dun protect.. will get worst.

manicure time!! hahahahaha :bsmilie:
bring it to groomer lor, think nails/paws too long le :)

Harlow.......:cheergal: :vhappy: :cheergal: :vhappy: :cheergal:

canoni5 said:
funny is in very good mood tonite

No lah! Juz pretend to b happy only nia! :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.