47th season of Weight Loss Cafe. for Reno & Pink Poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
nb.. tcss again..

any thing can clean away fungus that 'eat into the lens' any idea.. other than tampax:sticktong

yeah..they got some chemical to do that. usually the fungus eat into the lens coating only so shouldnt affect image quality that much. but sometimes kena until fogging..that one cannot do much liao. so just use as soft-focus lens lor :bsmilie:

yeah..they got some chemical to do that. usually the fungus eat into the lens coating only so shouldnt affect image quality that much. but sometimes kena until fogging..that one cannot do much liao. so just use as soft-focus lens lor :bsmilie:

if need special chemical than no point liao.. something cheap and easy to obtain else just leave it..

if need special chemical than no point liao.. something cheap and easy to obtain else just leave it..

use your tampax lor :bsmilie:

nb...you having your period is it? macam damn fussy leh :bsmilie:

use your tampax lor :bsmilie:

nb...you having your period is it? macam damn fussy leh :bsmilie:

nb.. afterall the lens only cost me $65 so no point spend large sum to try saving it.. may end up spending more, that's why buy a new one lor..

nb.. afterall the lens only cost me $65 so no point spend large sum to try saving it.. may end up spending more, that's why buy a new one lor..

you mean your new one also got fungus?? :bigeyes:

never heard fungus eat glass one, soma... admit it... you did a drop test on the lens again...... :think:

Soma.... can your D2X take pictures of purple object and display the purple colour correctly on your camera LCD screen and on your monitor screen or not?

Damn... i really suai...... my SB 800 behave adnormally with my D200...... it flashes randomly..... need to pop by NSC liao.....

never heard fungus eat glass one, soma... admit it... you did a drop test on the lens again...... :think:

Soma.... can your D2X take pictures of purple object and display the purple colour correctly on your camera LCD screen and on your monitor screen or not?

Damn... i really suai...... my SB 800 behave adnormally with my D200...... it flashes randomly..... need to pop by NSC liao.....

Nb.. fungus do 'eat' into the glass.

Not very accurate on the LCD but accurate on the monitor for purple colour.

Think you are the one dropping your flash or d200.. go get D2x la..

eh tampax user....the fungus eat the lens coating lah. if eat the glass then might as well eat the whole lens :bsmilie:

from tampax user....the fungus eat the lens coating lah. if eat the glass then might as well eat the whole lens :bsmilie:

nb.... i know la.. :sticktong so you call your self tampax user..:bsmilie:

eh tampax user....the fungus eat the lens coating lah. if eat the glass then might as well eat the whole lens :bsmilie:

Ya loh..... if like that, all the glass will be eaten up by fungus liao.... unless soma bite the lens in his sleep walk.... well..... soma, admit it.... you did a drop test again. :bsmilie:

hmmmmmmmmmm........... i rather get D3.. :bsmilie:

Ya loh..... if like that, all the glass will be eaten up by fungus liao.... unless soma bite the lens in his sleep walk.... well..... soma, admit it.... you did a drop test again. :bsmilie:

haha...can imagine soma one day will show us photos of smashed up lenses and tell us "look what the fungus did!" :sweatsm:

nb.. TCSS again..

Very happy, receive the new mamiya 135mm f2.8 lens.. hehheh..

Mamiya-135mm-f2.jpg
Mamiya-135mm-test.jpg

nb... that one is the hanging light on the ceiling..:sticktong

OMG....your ceiling light also got fungus?? not sure they got dehumidifier big enough for your home or not :sweat:

eh..like that you also kena fungus ah? :bsmilie:

yo soma... i got lobang to clean fungus. quite cheap.
if you need, sms me. wont burn your pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.