46th season of Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,
thanks for the good wishes! i hope to start jogging too :) wanna go for 10km GE run!

starts slowly...... from 1km to 2km and so on, you need to build up your stamina and muscle first before you go for the long run, this is to prevent yourself from injuries. Remember to drink plenty of water and do proper warm up before any exercise.

starts slowly...... from 1km to 2km and so on, you need to build up your stamina and muscle first before you go for the long run, this is to prevent yourself from injuries. Remember to drink plenty of water and do proper warm up before any exercise.

yep! will start wif 2-3 rounds of the jogging track near my place... used to jog & run regularly, so i noe the drills :)

not too bad... today eat quite little for a weekend out wif hubby... shld be able to ease into the diet plan on monday pretty well... maybe tmr morn go jog a bit. problem is : can i wake up?

not too bad... today eat quite little for a weekend out wif hubby... shld be able to ease into the diet plan on monday pretty well... maybe tmr morn go jog a bit. problem is : can i wake up?

No problem ... there is always another tomorrow .... :sweat:

hey guys/gals! been a looooooong time since I'd logged in to CS. ;p
:sweat: how come so long still 46th season only?
All on holiday overseas already? :dunno:

hey guys/gals! been a looooooong time since I'd logged in to CS. ;p
:sweat: how come so long still 46th season only?
All on holiday overseas already? :dunno:

Season 47th coming soon .... :bsmilie:

you guys go start new thread... i am lazy.... ;p

scrub the pink poodle... :bsmilie:

you guys go start new thread... i am lazy.... ;p

scrub the pink poodle... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.