Weight Loss Cafe(Season 12)-we have come so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlow..

I think by tomorrow need new thread le.. Someone remember to make a new thread ok. I'll not be around for tomorrow.;)

wow u guys really can up until so late ;o..

i slept at 12 am + ... for 3 nights.. falling sick :(

Good morning, eating sardine curry puff now. Later will eat cornflakes with milk

Morning PPls

Recently kopitiam WLC no business huh..this thread abit slow liao..

Gtg liao..chat later.:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

Good Morning, woke up beautifully.....ate only baked beans and bread...then ruined by a packet of crispy chips. So much for the diets plan of the day. :(

Morning PPls

Recently kopitiam WLC no business huh..this thread abit slow liao..

Gtg liao..chat later.

Well, WLC where got slow down......just abit gayish lor. :bsmilie:

What's the hurry, guarding Jolie? :sticktong

Benign said:
Good Morning, woke up beautifully.....ate only baked beans and bread...then ruined by a packet of crispy chips. So much for the diets plan of the day. :(

Beautifully? Because of good sleep?
You finally start you diet plan again ah... ehehe

Hi Benign,

Do you have idea how to teach an adult dog pee and poo? I post my question in the dog thread.. no one reply leh..

Beautifully? Because of good sleep?
You finally start you diet plan again ah... ehehe

Ya lor, I heard this lady want to be my sugar mummy....so, betta train up liao. U think money just drop from the sky meh :bsmilie:

Hi Benign,

Do you have idea how to teach an adult dog pee and poo? I post my question in the dog thread.. no one reply leh..

Patience :think: :sweat:

Haze said:
Hi Benign,

heard a saying? U can't teach an old dog new tricks?

aiya, xim tia tia, take a cane & whip it if it goes pee & poo at the wrong place lor... den drag it to its designated area. after a few times it will remember liao.

Haze said:
Hi Benign,

adult doggie? think you just newspapers lor or bring it downstairs for it to do his biz.
my guy fren did something cruel. the dog wont listen to him and anyhow sh*t. end up he made the dog 'eat' its own poo each time it poo-ed at the wrong place(s). then pt to newspaper also. so the dog somehow learnt how to poo properly around 3rd time :sweat:

Benign said:

sinseh, baked beans also not slimming pdts leh :nono:
hmm im gonna have sushi for lunchie today :lovegrin: think i'll have iced limau teh to go with them ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
heard a saying? U can't teach an old dog new tricks?

aiya, xim tia tia, take a cane & whip it if it goes pee & poo at the wrong place lor... den drag it to its designated area. after a few times it will remember liao.

you another zek ark one.. sheesh :bsmilie:

btw ask you guys... what brand of pc mouse is better? my home's one abit kuku liao. cant click very well and have to click really hard then cant double click and i have to use the 'enter' key :sweatsm: logitech ? microsoft? :dunno:

furrycake said:
btw ask you guys... what brand of pc mouse is better? my home's one abit kuku liao. cant click very well and have to click really hard then cant double click and i have to use the 'enter' key :sweatsm: logitech ? microsoft? :dunno:

logitech... i thought microsoft sidescroll feature was good, den i bought 1, damnit, most application also never use this feature.. sianz...

but if u gamer hor, buy a razor lor...

furrycake said:

hahaha i went to Sim Lim Square buy one iSan brand look like apple but with colourful light optical mouse, use for long time liao. very nice at night..:p

Benign said:
Well, WLC where got slow down......just abit gayish lor. :bsmilie:

What's the hurry, guarding Jolie? :sticktong

nabei...what Nikon FM you letting go..nabei:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.