clarinet said:
Morning ppl....

breakfast 2glass of HL milk

Wow so healthy ah..
me 3 pcs of white bread with peanut butter and a glass of kopi

clarinet said:
Morning ppl....

breakfast 2glass of HL milk

hiya sister. we posted at same timing leh ;)
had 2 half boiled eggs, 1 piece of roti with kaya and kopi
time to work :vhappy:

furrycake said:
hiya sister. we posted at same timing leh ;)
had 2 half boiled eggs, 1 piece of roti with kaya and kopi
time to work :vhappy:

Ya lor.. same time :vhappy:

time to write report le... why my report like never ending one... Argh....

anyone can help me think of a special christan name.... can be use for both guy or gal one ... pls

Haze said:
Wow so healthy ah..
me 3 pcs of white bread with peanut butter and a glass of kopi

for past few day keep having bee hoon... then my weight like tio tiao.. not coming down :(

clarinet said:
Ya lor.. same time :vhappy:

anyone can help me think of a christan name.... can be use for both guy or gal one... pls

Below are some
Piper
Kelsey
Flannery
Quinn
Cary
Peace

haha hello Kit Kat.. Merry Christmas :p...

aiya now U2 and G2000 sales.. i want to buy but no membercard for further 15% off :(~

yesterday dunno where to eat, so go park mall eat buffet... think there is only 1 buffet there... so u know liao lor...

anyway, food sucks, crowd sucks... really see the bad side of singaporeans... i was getting sashimi, den the oyster came... then a few auntie & uncle just cut queue and take all the oyster away... was like... duh... den see them loitering around there just to get oyster only... i wonder why they go... might as well go for seafood instead of these... then took the potato salad... wah lao... sour 1... taste like i about to vomit... pui... swear dun go there anymore...

Morning pple,

Woke up ate Korean Instant Noodle, sweetbean paste bun and kopi, bathed dog and soon bath myself...Weight is steady at 76kg after PS. :bsmilie:

Ya lor.. same time

anyone can help me think of a special christan name.... can be use for both guy or gal one ... pls

Shannon :think:

eat wanton noodle and chai tao quay with copi c in the morning.. going taka later to do some shopping..
sianz.........
computer electrical leak..kena shock like mad.. but still can use so hack la..as long as don't go touch at the raw metal can liao..:sweat:

How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao..":bsmilie:

soma said:
eat wanton noodle and chai tao quay with copi c in the morning.. going taka later to do some shopping..
sianz.........
computer electrical leak..kena shock like mad.. but still can use so hack la..as long as don't go touch at the raw metal can liao..:sweat:

How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao..":bsmilie:
:kok: :kok: how can u like tt say about woman

clarinet said:
:kok: :kok: how can u like tt say about woman

I just ask mah... that's why i put how truth is that mah.. why kok me...

Hehehe.. saw many log cake around the shop yestersday..happen my wife remind me that her friend is 25 year old and no body want liao... :sticktong :sweatsm:

sianz.........
computer electrical leak..kena shock like mad.. but still can use so hack la..as long as don't go touch at the raw metal can liao..

How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao.."

You really no biz minded......U dun shop at Reject Shop, Secondhand shops, Refurbished stocks(after plastic surgery) meh....:sticktong

Like me, after 1st and 2nd relationship.....now rebadged as classic/vintage mah :bsmilie:

Christmas log cake is abit harsh ley....:sweat:

Benign said:
You really no biz minded......U dun shop at Reject Shop, Secondhand shops, Refurbished stocks(after plastic surgery) meh....:sticktong

Like me, after 1st and 2nd relationship.....now rebadged as classic/vintage mah :bsmilie:

Christmas log cake is abit harsh ley....:sweat:

Better than Christmas Turkey rite??:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
lucky nobody say tis about u...

I think he/she haven reach 25 yet..must wait for a few more year before he/she hear that...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Clarinet just joking la..:p

soma said:
I just ask mah... that's why i put how truth is that mah.. why kok me...

Hehehe.. saw many log cake around the shop yestersday..happen my wife remind me that her friend is 25 year old and no body want liao... :sticktong :sweatsm:

aiya... cannot like tt say one.... me = forever no one want :cry:

clarinet said:

you never see very ugly man or woman that have wife or husband meh.. so more you look ok what..just a bit no confident that all..:sweat:

soma said:
you never see very ugly man or woman that have wife or husband meh.. so more you look ok what..just a bit no confident that all..:sweat:

u seen me mah?

when u going to org an zoo photography trip?

clarinet said:

u no one wan... mean got two or more lor... hahaha... minimum 3P.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i sad case... only ONE wan... maybe time for me to have audition...

Status
Not open for further replies.