Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u no one wan... mean got two or more lor... hahaha... minimum 3P.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Huh :confused: i'm blur... lost.....

:bsmilie:
clarinet said:
u seen me mah?

when u going to org an zoo photography trip?

You exhibit there meh..?:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u no one wan... mean got two or more lor... hahaha... minimum 3P.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i sad case... only ONE wan... maybe time for me to have audition...

I though you one at a time weekly.. why? changing it to the daily type isit?:bsmilie:

soma said:
How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao..":bsmilie:

soma...you die liao. all the women will be on the war path for your head :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

soma said:
eat wanton noodle and chai tao quay with copi c in the morning.. going taka later to do some shopping..
sianz.........
computer electrical leak..kena shock like mad.. but still can use so hack la..as long as don't go touch at the raw metal can liao..

How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao.."

hey you super mean leh, soma. it's not women's choice to be left on the shelves right. i got married after i was 25 years old. so you telling me my hubby bought an outdated logcake is it :angry:

sg's society is cruel and too realistic. if women not married by certain age, people would label you old hag or start to say you hormonal imbalanced, spinster, that kinda mean remarks... its very saddening :(

clarinet said:
wolau... I want to try animal photography lah
soma:hammer: Claris

My advice..go alone better, no friend, no families member, no wife, no girlfriend. Then you can take your time to shot. Try spend 2 hour with the lion section and your friend,wife,families,girlfriend will crash your camera.:sweat:

soma said:
:bsmilie:

You exhibit there meh..?:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
you dare to laugh at my sister???? i make sure your eyeballs get gorged out :angry:

furrycake said:
hey you super mean leh, soma. it's not women's choice to be left on the shelves right. i got married after i was 25 years old. so you telling me my hubby bought an outdated logcake is it :angry:

sg's society is cruel and too realistic. if women not married by certain age, people would label you old hag or start to say you hormonal imbalanced, spinster, that kinda mean remarks... its very saddening :(

Hahahahaha...expected.....KOK me la...:bsmilie:

I put how truth is that hor...:sticktong

furrycake said:

ya lor... sg's society is never forgiving lor...

soma said:
My advice..go alone better, no friend, no families member, no wife, no girlfriend. Then you can take your time to shot. Try spend 2 hour with the lion section and your friend,wife,families,girlfriend will crash your camera.:sweat:

speaking from experience ah? :bsmilie:

furrycake said:
you dare to laugh at my sister???? i make sure your eyeballs get gorged out :angry:

Should change your name to firecake liao..:sticktong Why reach that day of the month liao...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

soma said:
Hahahahaha...expected.....KOK me la...:bsmilie:

I put how truth is that hor...:sticktong

bo bian.. truth is.... guys normally go for pretty gals.. pple like me... i guess i really an outdated logcake... only my hubby wants me :cry:

soma said:
Should change your name to firecake liao..:sticktong Why reach that day of the month liao...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
when im provoked, doesnt matter which day. you want your throat to get slashed is it :angry:

soma said:

lion... i perfer kangoroo.... if their display is still around.. those kangoroos can come very close to u one rite

madmacs said:
speaking from experience ah? :bsmilie:

Hahahaha..never feel complete when go with them..:bsmilie:

soma said:

hehe...which part on fire ah? :bsmilie:

soma said:

soma soma... u really very mean leh.. just like a lion

how can u say these to my sister :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.