Weak Signal - Please Remove your Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
Well, wireless offerings like any others sometimes does get obstruction.

Expired.jpg

hazekang said:
eh dont understand both the pic n ur caption...

can explain abit? :)

The car is blocking is blocking the "heavenly" broadcast from the shop keeper to the the big guy upstairs. Any wishes received in partial will be forfeited.

That's profound man... I hope the mess was cleaned up.

eyes said:
The car is blocking is blocking the "heavenly" broadcast from the shop keeper to the the big guy upstairs. Any wishes received in partial will be forfeited.

ic, nice idea...

mayb can go low n include the 'heaven' ;)

It's a legal parking lot, right?
It's illegal to deface the pavement, right?

Premas is the infamous sub-contractor for HDB & URA helping out in issuing parking fines. They come in white uniform and rides a Suzuki GN125. Those who drive knows them well.

heh IMHO (dun flame me i am not flaming you)
there was more tots given to the caption than the photo.
composition wise it seemed to me that you are trying to relate the incense with the wheel of the car... and cos its shot from top down it was blocking the road more than blocking signals to heaven..

but its jus me.. i am quite an amateur at reading photos..

slaam said:
heh IMHO (dun flame me i am not flaming you)
there was more tots given to the caption than the photo.
composition wise it seemed to me that you are trying to relate the incense with the wheel of the car... and cos its shot from top down it was blocking the road more than blocking signals to heaven..

but its jus me.. i am quite an amateur at reading photos..

I kinda agree. A low angle featuring the joss sticks, car and bit of the sky would've worked better, especially given the message that was being brought across. I think it's a little corny myself but hey, if it works for the photographer... why not?

eyes said:
Premas is the infamous sub-contractor for HDB & URA helping out in issuing parking fines. They come in white uniform and rides a Suzuki GN125. Those who drive knows them well.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

whaaa... buring josstick oso need to take care of 'radio reception'...

this photo could've been so much better if you had taken it from ground level, showing the "wireless offerings", as well as the car and the heavens.

Thanks for the sharing ideas esp. on the down-up angle. The uncle looks very pissed when I tried to go close to his incense. Hai yah... who ask him to put near the tyre... only attracts me to shoot it... but too bad he's hanging around.... ;p

nevermind, learn. i also learn to take better photos this way.

when i saw the caption and then your photo, i knew what you wanted to say. but when the others suggested including the heavens, i find it will make your photo stronger.

i will file this away for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.