Weak Signal - Please Remove your Vehicle


Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Member
Nov 15, 2003
469
0
16
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
hazekang said:
eh dont understand both the pic n ur caption...

can explain abit? :)
The car is blocking is blocking the "heavenly" broadcast from the shop keeper to the the big guy upstairs. Any wishes received in partial will be forfeited.
 

Terence

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2003
4,751
0
36
I'm a Llama!
That's profound man... I hope the mess was cleaned up.
 

hazekang

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
2,550
0
0
38
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
eyes said:
The car is blocking is blocking the "heavenly" broadcast from the shop keeper to the the big guy upstairs. Any wishes received in partial will be forfeited.
ic, nice idea...

mayb can go low n include the 'heaven' ;)
 

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,468
0
36
VisualJournalist.net
It's a legal parking lot, right?
It's illegal to deface the pavement, right?


.
 

eyes

Member
Nov 15, 2003
469
0
16
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
Premas is the infamous sub-contractor for HDB & URA helping out in issuing parking fines. They come in white uniform and rides a Suzuki GN125. Those who drive knows them well.
 

slaam

Senior Member
Aug 29, 2004
1,549
0
36
West
naturespies.blogspot.com
heh IMHO (dun flame me i am not flaming you)
there was more tots given to the caption than the photo.
composition wise it seemed to me that you are trying to relate the incense with the wheel of the car... and cos its shot from top down it was blocking the road more than blocking signals to heaven..

but its jus me.. i am quite an amateur at reading photos..
 

Terence

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2003
4,751
0
36
I'm a Llama!
slaam said:
heh IMHO (dun flame me i am not flaming you)
there was more tots given to the caption than the photo.
composition wise it seemed to me that you are trying to relate the incense with the wheel of the car... and cos its shot from top down it was blocking the road more than blocking signals to heaven..

but its jus me.. i am quite an amateur at reading photos..
I kinda agree. A low angle featuring the joss sticks, car and bit of the sky would've worked better, especially given the message that was being brought across. I think it's a little corny myself but hey, if it works for the photographer... why not?
 

DT_

New Member
Nov 4, 2005
883
0
0
eyes said:
Premas is the infamous sub-contractor for HDB & URA helping out in issuing parking fines. They come in white uniform and rides a Suzuki GN125. Those who drive knows them well.

:angry: :angry: :angry:
 

DT_

New Member
Nov 4, 2005
883
0
0
whaaa... buring josstick oso need to take care of 'radio reception'...
 

schon

Senior Member
Sep 10, 2005
2,046
0
36
the other side
this photo could've been so much better if you had taken it from ground level, showing the "wireless offerings", as well as the car and the heavens.
 

eyes

Member
Nov 15, 2003
469
0
16
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
Thanks for the sharing ideas esp. on the down-up angle. The uncle looks very pissed when I tried to go close to his incense. Hai yah... who ask him to put near the tyre... only attracts me to shoot it... but too bad he's hanging around.... ;p
 

jfoo

Senior Member
Apr 7, 2004
1,358
3
38
nevermind, learn. i also learn to take better photos this way.

when i saw the caption and then your photo, i knew what you wanted to say. but when the others suggested including the heavens, i find it will make your photo stronger.

i will file this away for future reference.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.