Use Universal TV/VCR Remote For D50/70 Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsisaxon said:
Yeah.. The ML-L3 is not that expensive. Just about 2 rolls of slide film. You just need to shoot 72 shots with it and you know that it is already worth it.

$16 for the ML-L3 is not expensive. It is highly inconspicuos and compact, and the battery can last very long. Don't see the need to use alternatives though, except perhaps for curiosity's sake.

Artosoft said:
'CLAP' remote trigger.

Clap your hand to take picture :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.
i can make one for you if you want. want to buy one? :D

HeWolf said:
If you have the original remote, can try do a outdoor test to see which has a longer range?

The universal remote should be powered by 2 x AAA battery. Can remote from further? :dunno:
I haven't check the coin battery on ML-L3, but I think it is 3v cell battery. 2 x AAA = 3v also.

Regards,
Arto.

yanyewkay said:
i can make one for you if you want. want to buy one? :D
Nahh... just an idea. I have ML-L3 already. Longer distance, and no need to clap until people run away :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
Nahh... just an idea. I have ML-L3 already. Longer distance, and no need to clap until people run away :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.
Good idea for shooting pigeons. :) the clap will scare the pigeons and they will start flying and at the same time the shutter fires.. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.